AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cosplay Cam Modeling?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

When do you seem to make more tokens?

• When Naked from the Start

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When in Lingerie/Day Clothes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • When in a full on costume

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2017
Florida
www.kittyquinn.com
Twitter Username
@missKittyQuinn
MFC Username
KittyQuinn
Chaturbate Username
MissKittyQuinn
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000170051/KittyQuinn/
Hi there I am a cosplay model and incorporate this into my shows. I was curious about how you all feel about costumes and attire while camming.
It is so much fun for me to be in costume. Usually, in costume on camera, people come in very excited about the character. It brings a very playful energy to the room, and I also love how it reminds everyone we're in a public group show. I'm in costume, and I am working to put on a show.
Though sometimes on the flip side, I feel like my costumes prevent people from staying and from me running my room properly.
So what is your experience, do you guys get more feedback when in costume, day clothes, or lingerie? I am trying to find the balance, maybe wear normal clothes most days and do scheduled cosplay shows. I just feel bad for the people who find me for the first time because they look up a cosplay tag and I am not dressed up. I have also started to do body painting shows and I feel like it gets SOOOO Quiet... I need to be on MFC as much as possible but I feel like when I do creative things on MFC I dont do as well because people are horny and looking to play...maybe that is a theory I should consider..

I'm just a member, but cosplay is one of my favorites. If I'm scrolling through and see a pretty girl rocking a sexy costume I'm likely going to stop and and see what's going on. But as much as I like that I would suggest that you don't want to do the same thing every day and variety is key. If someone finds you via a cosplay tag and you're not dressed up I would suggest having on your profile or whiteboard when you will be dressed up next. If not a regular schedule then just the next planned date. I don't think anyone who finds a "cosplay" model expects her to be in costume every time.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm just a member, but cosplay is one of my favorites. If I'm scrolling through and see a pretty girl rocking a sexy costume I'm likely going to stop and and see what's going on. But as much as I like that I would suggest that you don't want to do the same thing every day and variety is key. If someone finds you via a cosplay tag and you're not dressed up I would suggest having on your profile or whiteboard when you will be dressed up next. If not a regular schedule then just the next planned date. I don't think anyone who finds a "cosplay" model expects her to be in costume every time.

Just my 2 cents.
No that's great!! I like the idea of posting on my white board when I'll be on costume next. I'm trying to film as many videos in costumes as I can so when people wanna see a character I can just sell them the vid too. But there's nothing like a love show!

I'm a private based model, so I can't really comment on token sites, but in general I think it makes sense to be "yourself" a fair amount of the time. Obviously there are some models that can cosplay very heavily and be very successful, but for most of us, our regs will fall for our real selves/cam personas and consider occasional cosplay as frosting on the cake.

If I wanted to cosplay Some Redheaded Comic Book Character, I would probably get a handful of guys who would jizz in their pants, even though they don't know me, because they've always wanted to see that character ride a dildo. I'd also have some regs who would think it was a cool twist for the day and go along with it. There'd also be guys that don't know the character at all, but are fans of mine and will love me whether or not I'm wearing spandex and a cape :p. On the other hand, if I were Some Redheaded Comic Book Character every day, my fan base would pretty much just be the hardcore fans of that character.

In my camming fantasy, someday when I get my shit together I'd love to have the occasional cosplay, but also rotate through different looks: regular sexy day clothes, sporty stuff, just-rolled-out-of-bed-in-cute-tiny-pjs, lingerie, heavy lingerie (stuff that's hard to remove like corsets and garters), slutty club dresses, etc. I would love to wear a colorful wig now and then, too, but I think I'd have to schedule it and give warning because the last time I tried, people freaked out and demanded to know what the hell I did to my hair.

• Hugs
Reactions: kitty quinn
Status
Not open for further replies.