1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

COSTUME SALE!!! just sharing...

Discussion in 'General Cam Chat' started by Natalie_Lavender, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Natalie_Lavender

Cam Model

COSTUME SUPER SALE!!!!
    Went to Adam & Eve today, because I burned through another wand (LOL), and look what I found!!! EVERY costume was $5 each!!! (I had to stop looking otherwise I would have spent way more than I needed to.) Obviously I had to stay away from all the military branches & police/fire related. But there are SOOOOO many others to choose from. Thought I’d share with you ladies in case you have one nearby. Not sure if they are having the same sale online.
    ***and men too!! There were equally a TON of costumes for men too.

2DB9B37C-212A-44B4-A953-A6D43D9A1653.jpeg

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. Mintx

Cam Model

*kicks down door*

FUCK YEAH.

Thanks for the heads up! :h::h:

• Like Like x 1
  3. MollyMidnight

Cam Model

Can clarify it is not online. Just searched for a store near my boyfriend. God damn Austin and its "coming soon." What's the use in dating someone far away if they can't buy me things that aren't in the UK XD

• Aw, that stinks. Sorry. Aw, that stinks. Sorry. x 1