AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Could this really have worked or do i have to blame myself for distrust or being to anxious?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2021
I know when you are going to read this you are going to think “Oh no, here we go again”
And before I start my story I also want to explain that I once was in a real love scam for almost 2 years were a model where did let me pay for seeing each other. I was very naïve and stupid during that period and we had many discussion why I thought there is something nor right but I did not want to give up.

Not long time ago I did meat a nice girl and heaving 4 times a very nice time using skyprivate and we talked about things also. During the 4th time she wrote her whatsapp on a paper to add her.
Here we talked a lot and I offered her to use paypal so she would not have the 50/60% loss she has at the studio. To her it was a great idea and this way we played around 4 times.
But she also started to call me during the day to talk.
I really started to like her and it turned out she also started to like me is what she said and the discussion started to start a relationship.
At that moment I explained to her that I was in such a relationship before and this turned out that she betrayed me what did cost me around 7000 Dollar and that I will be very aware about the things that should go different but I did not give her more information about my previous relationship.
So I asked her that she should realize that we dealing with not an easy relationship because of 2 aspects:

- A distance relationship
- Relationship with a webcam model

I told her that it requires good and a lot of communication also to maintain and gain trust.
Also I told her that she should make no secret about her work and should rather include me with it.
She agreed to this but that she was willing to go for it.
Because she was working only on private pages where people need to pay to see her I did thought myself that this could work so I also happily agreed to ty it.

From this moment on she surprised me over and over again.
First no payment was needed to enjoy with each, but because I knew that her situation was not easy I decided after the second time we played for free to transfer around 100 dollar per week.
She said to me that it was not needed and it would be my choice when I did that.
She took me to many placed using her phone and she even took me with her to work and let me be with her by video-call during work and also played with me several times during her work shift.
She let me meet her Parents and also other extended family members. A good connection also started to grow between her parents and me.
She also wanted to meet my parents. I fell ashamed to explain to her that it’s not that easy because my parents knew about that previous relationship what did cost me around 7000 dollar but I promised to do that and prefer to wait until a better moment. And that moment came a while later and the unexpected happened. My parents liked her directly from the start and I and she was very happy about it.

I wanted to send her a gift so I asked about her adres and told her I wanted to send her a gift. She was excited about the idea and gave me her adres. So I brought her a gift using AliExpress and everything worked well and she received it. In the meanwhile she was also creating a gift box for my family with sweets from her country, that is what she said.

So, so far went even better as I ever expected. But the story slowly is going to get a turn around….

I will continue in my next post

So no need to continue writing. Because I had the feeling that it all sounds extremely promising for a happy end ? 😅

So no need to continue writing. Because I had the feeling that it all sounds extremely promising for a happy end ? 😅

It's just the same as any other in love story.

I've personally had a couple of models from different countries where we have exchanged gifts to try each others foods or drinks. On one of them I knew she loves chocolate so sent her British popular chocolate bars, and also some Minced Pies (she loved the chocolates but hated the Minced pies haha but its something I always love to make non-British people to try - personally i also hate them)... but none of this was any indication that we are in love orshould try to pursue anything more than a cam-friendship.

Learn from your previous mistakes and don't think this is more than what it is.

I was actually waiting for the second post because it wasn't totally clear to me what you were looking for here regarding this specific situation. But after seeing your post history and realizing this is the second time you've fallen in love with a cam model in just a couple years, I will say that you should have learned the first time and you should not be patronizing cam sites or cam models in any way. You clearly cannot keep yourself from becoming emotionally entangled with them in confusing and compromising situations to the point where you have to come to a forum and ask a bunch of strangers for advice about it.

There's always two things I assume by default when interacting with a model: she is not using her real name and she has a significant other. Having that as a basis for interaction prevents me from getting conned in love.

she loved the chocolates but hated the Minced pies haha but its something I always love to make non-British people to try - personally i also hate them

Totally off the original topic, but this made me realize I had no idea what exactly a minced pie was so I looked it up…

ECD56456-9E99-45BC-9EBD-54328BBB7464.jpeg

Why would you ever subject someone to that?!

Makes me think of this Russian dish made with fish, beets, onions and mayonnaise. My best friend swears it’s delicious, and I’ll just take her word on it.

Totally off the original topic, but this made me realize I had no idea what exactly a minced pie was so I looked it up…

View attachment 96451

Why would you ever subject someone to that?!

Makes me think of this Russian dish made with fish, beets, onions and mayonnaise. My best friend swears it’s delicious, and I’ll just take her word on it.
whyyy?!

Disgusted Emma Stone GIF

Honestly they are sickeningly sweet. But since I grew up with them, they have nice memories, so I would still eat one. Even though they are definitely gross.
There's nothing else in this world quite like them. VERY UNIQUE TASTE 😂

Hi. Don’t offer to pay cam models with PayPal. PayPal is anti-adult industry, and models can get fucked over for accepting PayPal payments from cam site members. Just pay on the platform you met her on.

Also it’s not cool to be telling a cam model “girlfriend” that she must include you in her work. :facepalm: I would’ve laughed in your face and told you to get real (and hit the road, Jack) if you’d said that to me.

50 cent laughing GIF

I've always been curious about mince pie and want to try it. I love marmite and I'd heard so many bad things about it before I tasted it. What else are the English right about??

Hi. Don’t offer to pay cam models with PayPal. PayPal is anti-adult industry, and models can get fucked over for accepting PayPal payments from cam site members. Just pay on the platform you met her on.
True, but many models decide to start using it by their self. And by the wasy, i actually helped the first model to trick PayPal to show them that everything is fine and that there are other reasons why they see these high and recurring amounts

Also it’s not cool to be telling a cam model “girlfriend” that she must include you in her work. :facepalm: I would’ve laughed in your face and told you to get real (and hit the road, Jack) if you’d said that to me.
Maybe you interpret this a bit to strong! because I did not meant that she should let me be with her during her shows. I meant that she should not make a secret of it and talk about it and honestly answering my questions and maybe concerns. She decided herself to let me be with her during the shows. And by the way, after the first relationship i did read several artikels on the internet about models that do have a relationship, and the most models itself says that it's important

Maybe you interpret this a bit to strong! because I did not meant that she should let me be with her during her shows. I meant that she should not make a secret of it and talk about it and honestly answering my questions and maybe concerns.
Hover craft boyfriends can get super annoying. There's a fine line between showing you care, and being smothering and overbearing. Word to the wise. It can also come across as controlling.

I was actually waiting for the second post because it wasn't totally clear to me what you were looking for here regarding this specific situation. But after seeing your post history and realizing this is the second time you've fallen in love with a cam model in just a couple years, I will say that you should have learned the first time and you should not be patronizing cam sites or cam models in any way. You clearly cannot keep yourself from becoming emotionally entangled with them in confusing and compromising situations to the point where you have to come to a forum and ask a bunch of strangers for advice about it.
probably you are right :).... does this make me bad to try it?

probably you are right :).... does this make me bad to try it?

And i know i should have learned.... and i did not want that anymore but it happened and looking at the way it happend and continued it gave me lot's of confidence it could work and later that everything was fine

I've always been curious about mince pie and want to try it. I love marmite and I'd heard so many bad things about it before I tasted it. What else are the English right about??
Black pudding: basically fried pigs blood.
Steak and kidney pie, come to think of it all meat pies, why do Americans only do fruit ones? and while we r at it, pizza is not a pie! It's a pizza!
Yorkshire pudding: erm don't know how to explain this one, just have it with a roast dinner.
Chip butty: just put warm deep fried potatoes between bread and butter, really missing out on this.

But no marmite is terrible, in England marmite is just as much hated as it is loved and now become used as a term to describe something that has polarising opinions (like brexit!)

Also mince pies r lovely!

Steak and kidney pie, come to think of it all meat pies, why do Americans only do fruit ones? and while we r at it, pizza is not a pie! It's a pizza!
Yorkshire pudding: erm don't know how to explain this one, just have it with a roast dinner.
Chip butty: just put warm deep fried potatoes between bread and butter, really missing out on this.

But no marmite is terrible, in England marmite is just as much hated as it is loved and now become used as a term to describe something that has polarising opinions (like brexit!)

Oh I forgot! Cornish pastry (best described as another type of meat pie)
korma (mild curry dish)

We divorced Britain for a reason you know and it wasn't just the taxes. 🤣 Also, korma is Indian.

I always wanted to try Yorkshire pudding! I tried making it once but I'm very sure it must taste very different because ingredients taste different in different countries, so it probably wasn't a Yorkshire pudding lol. Either way I loved whatever it was that I made.

I have had and love black pudding. And there are meat and vegetable pies in America (pot pies) but it's definitely not as common.

You're wrong about marmite! It's England's gift to the world as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.