AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Could you explain how the title and countdown work together?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2021
I'm so very new to this, I have been trying to watch other girls cams and gain answers to my questions, but there are some gray areas. Such as, the relationship between topics, countdowns, and token menus, as well as whiteboard. I've been told they all coincide but have not been instructed how to use them properly. I currently have a menu on my whiteboard, but I was also told that should be in my topic? I'm just confused, any insight would be amazing. Thank you for your patience with me lol.

You can put a few menu items in your topic if you want. I see lots of girls do that. I never do. I have a white board with my menu and I also set up tip menus on Share. Then I usually set a countdown for something like a cum show. So my title will be something like "Happy milf monday! @remain until cum show//menu open//domi on" or something similar.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.