AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Could you suggest all non-nude options a model can have on her tip menu?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2022
Could you suggest all non-nude options a model can have on her tip menu.

Example - song request, draw something on a paper/board, ...

Reactions: babykalina
Could you suggest all non-nude options a model can have on her tip menu.

Example - song request, draw something on a paper/board, ...

Song request
Show off tongue/tongue tease
Moan your name
Suck on toy (or finger)
Dance
Show feet
Bicep bouncing (Yes, it's a thing. A guy on ExtraLunchMoney used to pay me for bicep bouncing custom videos.)
Change my outfit
PM/friends list
Watch your cam for __ minutes
Stand and turn
Ass clap/twerk with panties on
Worn panties (or bra) in the mail
Spank ass (with panties on)
Jiggle boobs (with bra or top on)
Bounce up and down on exercise ball
Picture set
Custom picture set
Custom video
Video bundle (Like tip X tokens, and pick out any 5 videos, and I think you can create a vouchers to send those selected videos to that member for "free")
Skype chat
Netflix (or Hulu) movie date using the Netflix Watch Party feature...or Hulu Watch Party feature. The guy can pick the movie.

Upvote 0
As a user I like the appreciation tips like "if you think I am beautiful" or "call me sexy" or whatever

I love it when members do those appreciation tips! I had added “Just because you like me” to the tip menu (10 tokens), hoping it’d remind members that small tips are appreciated and make us smile too, and that it doesn’t have to be all about big 3-digit tips. #AllTipsMatter

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.