AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Countdown Timer for next broadcast?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyCollegeSlut

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 29, 2017
United States
www.chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@rileyluvyna
Chaturbate Username
riley_luvyna
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/432575/shycollegeslut/
I want to put a countdown timer in my chaturbate profile, counting down to my next scheduled broadcast.

Anyone know of any good ones? I'd prefer if I could input multiple dates/times and it would restart when I log in and start over the countdown for my next show, or just hide itself while i'm currently broadcasting. I'm not really good at coding/figuring out how to make this work, but any information could help, thank you.

I want to put a countdown timer in my chaturbate profile, counting down to my next scheduled broadcast.

Anyone know of any good ones? I'd prefer if I could input multiple dates/times and it would restart when I log in and start over the countdown for my next show, or just hide itself while i'm currently broadcasting. I'm not really good at coding/figuring out how to make this work, but any information could help, thank you.

Unfortunately Chaturbate platform is very restrictive when it comes to programming language and such a countdown/timer will need ether javascript or jquery to work (currently not allowed on CB via About Me box).

I should add some extensive info to backup my "not possible right now" answer ... but it's a waste of time and there's no work-around .

The base idea of a counter which works on CB is to have a script which dynamically changes an image (the output)... Same technique is used by Flag Counter...(based on a script, output a hosted image)

Status
Not open for further replies.