AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Couple account-and girlfriend is having problem with verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2020
Hey me and my man have couple account of chaturbate and want to start camming. my man uploaded his files to get verified and was verified very quickly.... but when i went to add my age verification files it took a while to get verified and it got denied first time because the very top of my head was cut off, so we re sent documents it sayd denied on website but and email i got says account age verified..... Not sure what the actual status ..... I need to figure out if both of us are verified.... This has ben a bad experience so far.... I just really hope we can finally get to the bottom of this we have ben trying to sign up for about 2 weeks now ..... Please reach out as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.