AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Couple Cam Advise

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2021
UK
www.chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@lolalace5
Chaturbate Username
Stroke_of_midnight
Hello folks,
We are relatively new to camming; just less than a month. This is my first post, though I have referred to the forum for advise many times...so hey .o/ [the site is very informative and a blessing that it is here, thank god for ACF 🙏]

I have a few questions I was hoping someone could enlighten me on so without further delay:

¤ We both work professionally in regular non-camming jobs through the week, how do you balance your camming and working and still having time for rest? We want to be at the stage where we make some big tip jars like all models I guess, but often find by the time we finish work, get our children sorted and asleep, it's gone 7.30pm. At what stage did you realise this could be your solo career/main income?

¤ We tend to be online about three hours at a time, 3/4 nights a week, is this enough?

¤ Lastly, could you recommend some entertaining activities for couples that give my jaw a break from the constant blow/rimjobs? (And encourage people to stay while goals are met) Haha!

❤ Really great to be here cant wait to get recognised as a model. AmberCutie you dancer 💃 what a brilliant invention you must be so proud!

Peace ✌
@stroke_of_midnight [cb]

Status
Not open for further replies.