AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Couple Earnings,

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2020
Hi guys, we are a couple from the UK and we are thinking about camming together but have a few questions we would like to ask.

Why are there so few couples on camming sites like chaturbate? Right now there's only 3 pages of couples but 33 pages of females and 16 pages of males. Why such a big difference? Of course it's a lot easier for solos to just go off and do it on their own, they don't need to get their partner to agree or go find someone to perform with but it still seems a low number. Are couples just not that popular? Do they not make much money? We've read on many websites that couples make more money than both solo females and solo males, some claim couples are earning $200 an hour, others claim couples earn between $1000 and $10,000 an hour which we don't seriously believe can be true. Having searched through this forum it seems the general opinion is couples earn less than solo females despite many sites who seem to suggest otherwise.

So do you think it's worth us giving camming a try, we are very much into bdsm, male dom and female sub. Would there be much interest for a couple like ourselves? Is there a particular site that would be more suitable for us? Or would we be better off making clips? We thought about opening a clip store on clips4sale as it seems like a good place for fetish material and we would be able to upload new content everyday. What do you think would be more profitable? We could of course do both but we'd like a realistic idea of earnings possible. Could we make at least $1k per week from doing just camming? or just doing clips? Would we need to do both? Would it be realistic to earn more than that? We know no one can give any guarantees or precise earnings as there's too many variables but is any of this at least a realistic goal in the long term as we would need to invest money for equipment etc.

Thanks. :)

The reason why there is more solo then couples is because most models make more solo. Some have couple options because the guy is usually on standby as stunt cock. The female works the room and socializes. Camming is about fantasy, and sometimes having another dude on cam will kill that fantasy for members. Even as girl girl couples I didn't technically earn more because I was splitting it down the middle and the excitement of les shows died down. I would see my regulars leave when they saw I had FF shows planned for that evening.

I would love to see these sites who say you make more as couples. Those are probably recruiting sites or very lucky couples.

No one can tell you what you could potentially make. Best thing to do is jump in and try! Get your eggs in multiple baskets! See what works best for you and your partner.

We've read on many websites that couples make more money than both solo females and solo males, some claim couples are earning $200 an hour, others claim couples earn between $1000 and $10,000 an hour which we don't seriously believe can be true. Having searched through this forum it seems the general opinion is couples earn less than solo females despite many sites who seem to suggest otherwise.

Couples as in just 2 people? No, statistically speaking females make way way more than a couple that never broadcasts with 1 or 3 people. Some models have been successful with gathering a bunch of people solo then bringing in a guy and switching to couple to fill the room for the benefit of site position but in general people from the couple category tip less.

So do you think it's worth us giving camming a try, we are very much into bdsm, male dom and female sub. Would there be much interest for a couple like ourselves? Is there a particular site that would be more suitable for us? Or would we be better off making clips? We thought about opening a clip store on clips4sale as it seems like a good place for fetish material and we would be able to upload new content everyday. What do you think would be more profitable? We could of course do both but we'd like a realistic idea of earnings possible. Could we make at least $1k per week from doing just camming? or just doing clips? Would we need to do both? Would it be realistic to earn more than that? We know no one can give any guarantees or precise earnings as there's too many variables but is any of this at least a realistic goal in the long term as we would need to invest money for equipment etc.

Thanks. :)

If you want to cam as a couple then by all means go ahead. Even if female performers make more on average, there is a lot of variability in earnings and you might not find that to be the case for you. The only way to know how much you can make is the start camming. There is also nothing wrong with camming and making videos, and often camming can be used to drive video sales. I'd say try doing both and see how things go.

Reactions: veggiebabyy
Status
Not open for further replies.