AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Couple new to camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2021
Hi guys... First I'll say hi đź‘‹

So me and the other half have decided we want to start camming (not really for the money, tho that would be nice)

So we're just wondering what's the best, budget way to do this?

We have an account that's verified on chaturbate, and seen you can broadcast from a phone.

Would this be the best way or would a laptop with some kind of software be better?

I would suggest investing in a good camera and lighting. There are some budget-friendly webcams from Logitech that you can attach to your laptop and gives you the quality that you need in order to succeed. As for lighting, try finding some cheap light rings if you feel like you don't have enough light in your room. The image quality is vital in order to attract more viewers. Almost nobody is going to click on your chatroom if the video quality is shitty.

Reactions: Coco3063
Status
Not open for further replies.