AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Couple of questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2022
Hi Lovelies,

So I just started MFC and had only been on once. The first night, I was on for 87 minutes and only made 158 dollars, 45 of those minutes were a private. He asked how much for a show and my dumbself answered “ mmmm whatever you think is fair“ well, it was like 2 thousand and something tokens. After this, I started researching about how much to charge.

1. Does anyone has a cheat sheet of how much they charge? Or an idea ? I am petrified of charging something and someone be like fuck no lol omg.

2.Also, I block many states since I live in USA, specially my state and the state surrounding my state. I had someone in the chat room say “howdy neighbor, this would be our little secret” he or she was a guest, (If I was a guy, my balls have gone to my throat, of how scared I got) lmao. How possible it is for someone from the locations I blocked can get in my chatroom?

3. If I have a location blocked, and I only have one person who would like to see me from that location, does anyone know if it is possible for me to let them without unblocking the location?

Sorry for so many questions! I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you in advanced lovelies 💕

Regarding the states you have blocked ,eventhought you did that you still can have lots of people from there joining your room ! How ? Simple , they are using vpn .Most of the people on adults sites are using the vpn .So,if you block Atlanta and im using an european Vpn , your room will show up to me .

Reactions: ODSHYNESSQUEEN
Regarding the states you have blocked ,eventhought you did that you still can have lots of people from there joining your room ! How ? Simple , they are using vpn .Most of the people on adults sites are using the vpn .So,if you block Atlanta and im using an european Vpn , your room will show up to me .
Oh lord, now Im terrified lol. I use a vpn as well while camming. Would that affect something?

VPN does get ya around alot of things & doesnt help when it come to this region/country blocking features thats for sure. Only will stop the average person who's not to tech savy or using VPN lol
As i have always said to people, If you dont want someone seeing you ONLINE etc, dont go online. Everything online can be see or found if someone is motivated enough LOL

Hi Lovelies,

So I just started MFC and had only been on once. The first night, I was on for 87 minutes and only made 158 dollars, 45 of those minutes were a private. He asked how much for a show and my dumbself answered “ mmmm whatever you think is fair“ well, it was like 2 thousand and something tokens. After this, I started researching about how much to charge.

1. Does anyone has a cheat sheet of how much they charge? Or an idea ? I am petrified of charging something and someone be like fuck no lol omg.

2.Also, I block many states since I live in USA, specially my state and the state surrounding my state. I had someone in the chat room say “howdy neighbor, this would be our little secret” he or she was a guest, (If I was a guy, my balls have gone to my throat, of how scared I got) lmao. How possible it is for someone from the locations I blocked can get in my chatroom?

3. If I have a location blocked, and I only have one person who would like to see me from that location, does anyone know if it is possible for me to let them without unblocking the location?

Sorry for so many questions! I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you in advanced lovelies 💕
On MFC you can’t change rate for private shows. You can ask for an additional tip beforehand but that isn’t the norm. So you shouldn’t have to quote someone for an amount for a show, other than how many minutes you require in the private.

You may want to browse other models tip menus for what they charge for actions in free chat.

As was mentioned above many members use a VPN so you’ll still get people from blocked locations in your room.

You can add a person to your friend list to have them bypass your location clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.