AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Crazy situation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2021
Hello dear participants of this forum. I have a very difficult and at the same time funny and crazy situation. I have a chaturbate account. I have been working on it for over a year and a half. Never when there were no warnings or a ban. A few months ago, my acquaintances from chaturbate contacted me, they had a problem with withdrawing money from the site. Since I already had everything set up, I decided to help them. Created a studio via customer support and added all these models to the studio account The documents of all models, including mine, were approved. For several months everything was fine. Withdrawal twice a month. But three weeks ago, without warning or anything else, the studio account was blocked. Neither I nor my models violated anything. I have already written many letters to the support service, but have not received a single answer. I created a new mailing address and wrote from it, the answer came immediately. But in the answer it was said to write from the mail to which the studio account is linked. But there they stubbornly do not answer.
Then the funniest and most ridiculous begins. None of my models have been blocked. They work daily. And every day, tokens are taken from them and sent to a blocked studio account. DAILY. But they are not sent to me on paxum. They do not give access to the account, they do not answer my letters. We did the following. Each model wrote to the support service independently with a request to disconnect from the studio account and return all tokens from June 1 to today. Three out of four models never responded to their emails. They wrote to one model to send this request from the studio. But they do not answer my letters. It turns out that all models have been working for a whole month for free for the chaturbate site.
But this is very stupid and not logical. If the site thinks that some model has violated something, let them block it alone. Or I have violated something, let them block me. Why do they make everyone work for them for free? What kind of fraud?
If there is someone here who can help me with this, please write what should I do? I don't know who to turn to anymore.
Studio account Tanita_sweet
Thanks to all.

Let CB support give you the facts, but are you aware that there is a big problem on these sites with people trying to launder money from stolen credit cards using tokens? They get stolen credit cards online, buy a ton of tokens, tip those to models who work with them for a cut, and CB often cashes out those tokens.

You said your "acquaintances" from CB approached you because they had problems getting paid. How well do you know these people? Do you know them well enough to know for sure that they did not have an accomplice sending them tokens that were purchased on a stolen card?

Those are just questions, as we have no facts.

Upvote 0
Let CB support give you the facts, but are you aware that there is a big problem on these sites with people trying to launder money from stolen credit cards using tokens? They get stolen credit cards online, buy a ton of tokens, tip those to models who work with them for a cut, and CB often cashes out those tokens.

You said your "acquaintances" from CB approached you because they had problems getting paid. How well do you know these people? Do you know them well enough to know for sure that they did not have an accomplice sending them tokens that were purchased on a stolen card?

Those are just questions, as we have no facts.
I have known these acquaintances for a very long time and very well. These are just models who are trying to make money on webcams. Neither with them nor with me nor when there was any machinations of actions.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.