AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
How many of you are doing ticket shows on CB using the CrazyTicket app? I would like to know what are the most common commands that you are using during these shows? Does anyone have a start-to-finish list of all commands that were used during a particular show?

This is a complex app with a lot of commands. It's hard without experience to see what are the minimum commands that must be used in order to run a show, and what are the most common optional commands.

Just as a public service, here are links to some of the CrazyTicket documentation files, since both of the PDF file links in the CrazyTicket App page on CB are broken, and the developer has not responded to requests to fix those links in the discussion.

The Using_CrazyTicket.pdf file can be found at either of these locations:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/844a5jjvocz1chc/Using_CrazyTicket.pdf?dl=0

The CrazyTicket_OTS.pdf file can be found at this location:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pocyckwfurbznf1/CrazyTicket_OTS.pdf?dl=0

Models can see all commands by typing /cmds

Most common ones I use =

/starttimer (timer till show - I set this as soon as I start selling tickets so people know)
/startshow (starts the show - not automatic even with timer)
/showover (sends a warning to new people viewing that most of the good stuff is over so probably don't buy a ticket unless ya wanna chat and chill)

and sometimes /adduser if I am doing a thing where people who contributed earlier get a free ticket (but normally I just put these people in as I start the app)

Edit: just saw you had a pdf of all the cmds anyway

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
Models can see all commands by typing /cmds

Most common ones I use =

/starttimer (timer till show - I set this as soon as I start selling tickets so people know)
/startshow (starts the show - not automatic even with timer)
/showover (sends a warning to new people viewing that most of the good stuff is over so probably don't buy a ticket unless ya wanna chat and chill)

and sometimes /adduser if I am doing a thing where people who contributed earlier get a free ticket (but normally I just put these people in as I start the app)

Edit: just saw you had a pdf of all the cmds anyway

There are 34 commands, so having a list of the commands is not the same as sharing some experience about which sequences of commands are commonly used together for specific purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.