AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CrazyTicket Tips Needed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pennybabyblue

Cam Model
Oct 14, 2018
Hey all! Thinking of doing a CrazyTicket show.

My plan is to go on and then a few hours later when the room is fullish, advertise for the show, and then one hour later, have the show. What do you think?

I'll tell everyone when I start to advertise that the show will be in 1 hour.

Do you have any other tips? Do you agree with the above?

Show will be paint myself OR a cum show.

Thanks, beautiful people!

I'm curious to know more about CrazyTicket shows. I've been seeing people doing them, but I'm too much afraid that no one would want to pay for it huhu :dead:

I think your plan makes sense though. What is a full room for you? Do you have regulars you think you can count on to get in there?

I mostly see people charging 100 tokens for their show, but it seems like it's possible to put it at way less, like 25 tokens? Did you decide what you will do?

Sorry I hope I'm not hi-jacking your thread, I thought it would be a good opportunity to get as many tips as possible on the subject since I'm also a newbie on the matter! :oops::cat:

Reactions: JoeSpod
I'm curious to know more about CrazyTicket shows. I've been seeing people doing them, but I'm too much afraid that no one would want to pay for it huhu :dead:

I think your plan makes sense though. What is a full room for you? Do you have regulars you think you can count on to get in there?

I mostly see people charging 100 tokens for their show, but it seems like it's possible to put it at way less, like 25 tokens? Did you decide what you will do?

Sorry I hope I'm not hi-jacking your thread, I thought it would be a good opportunity to get as many tips as possible on the subject since I'm also a newbie on the matter! :oops::cat:

Definitely not hijacking! We are helping one another here :D

For me a "full" room (I'm pretty new to camming) is about 500-600 people. Which isn't a lot, I know. But if the price is 70 tokens (this is what I was thinking) and people will tip that much anyway, or close to it, then I think why wouldn't they. If the show promises 2 orgasms, or painting myself, or strip with orgasms, etc. 70 tokens for that is a good price. At least that's what I'm hoping the psychology of it is.

The only issue with 25 tokens a show is does the work pay off for the money. For example, an hour of camming could potentially get you more than the amount of money you'll get with a show. If you can guarantee 100 people in the ticket show, which for me is a lot but maybe not for you, then its still not all that much money for an hour. If you can guarantee a lot more, maybe it is. 200 people at 25 tokens for a ticket, 5,000 tokens, isn't bad for an hour. But I saw some woman make like 12,000 from one of these shows when she charged like 98 a ticket...

But I think the bottom line of it is trial and error. Why don't you try a show for 30-70 tokens (which okay is $7 for them), and then see what happens. If no one comes, no one comes! Sucks but oh well. We've been through worse disappointments in a room, for sure! At least I have...

If you do it let me know how it goes!

Yeah it's a lot of trial and error and also, it's really varying in the beginning and changing fast!

In fact for me a full room is about 450 people. And I would consider that being above 300 is quite good since when I get above that, I usually end up on the first page of the female tabs. (And it's pretty recent in my case, 3 weeks ago I was lucky if I was getting 150 people!) But obviously, I think that what can change everything is the amount of regular tippers in one's room. Sometimes I have hundreds of people, but no regular are there and only cheapos who simply want to chat for free lol. While some other time I could start my night and have less than 100 people, but a couple of tippers show up and the show gets on real quick!

So I guess I might rely on this too to decide if one night I want to make a ticket show or not. If some of my regulars are already there, I feel like it will lessen the risk for me to simply have no one buy tickets and look stupid haha.

As for the pricing, I guess it's a bit like with privates. We have so many possibilities on Chaturbate! I personally charge 60 tkns per minute and I guess I might get more pvt if my price was lower, but at the same time I make money way more quickly when I get someone in a pvt, even for 5 minutes only. So again, trial and error and doing what we're comfortable with!

And yeah I'll update the thread for sure if I end up doing a ticket show! :)

If it's of help, I can offer the customer perspective on this one...

If I go into a group or private show with a performer, then as a viewer, I don't actually know what this is going to be costing me *and* unless I've recently topped up my account, I may well find that I'm getting dropped from a group session just as things are getting interesting (I'm working on the ideal here that a good performer is going to take their time in order to build the experience) and that isn't really what I want to be thinking about when I'm watching someone else.

With a ticket show, however, I know I'm going to be getting the "group" experience (even if potentially with a much larger group!) but as long as I can afford the ticket cost then I know I'm along for the show no matter how long and I can kick back and focus on enjoying the performance.

As a performer, I've found the same applies - I'm not watching the audience and worrying how many of them are about to drop away because I've exhausted their accounts (chance would be a fine thing!) - if someone drops out, that's usually a connection problem or I need to think about what I'm doing as someone wasn't getting what they were looking for - fortunately that's been a rarity so far, but it's one I keep an eye on.

One thing which I find really helpful is being able to set time limits up - often I can't get on for a few hours at a time and am snatching an hour here and there, so its good to be able to set something up with a 40 minute 'public' session and I'm comfortable that I'll have time to put on a reasonable display without having to rush off in the next 5 minutes.

The other thing that's quite handy, is being able to run a "guest-list" alongside the paying viewers - that way I can always let a good chatter or regular into the show no matter what tokens they may or may not have to hand, and this can work out surprisingly well in terms of audience management (I find that once one person is showing as a ticket holder then others are more likely to purchase a ticket).

It's definitely a skill in its own right and it's probably not going to be for everyone but it's another tool and it's certainly worth experimenting with to see what works for you.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lunasha
Status
Not open for further replies.