AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Creating custom profile in MFC help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2016
I'm not sure if this is the correct place, but I could use some advice. I'm helping my friend make a custom profile for MFC, but having some trouble finding a way to edit the HTML. I want to make something with Bootstrap and play around with some of the grid systems as well, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to clear out the HTML that is already there and replace it with my own code. I've seen other profiles that have some pretty advance coding, and have been racking my brain as to how to deploy it.

Any and all advice is much appreciated.

profile.png

1) If you're wanting to completely start from scratch, go to Customize Profile and input your whole new CSS code.
2) If you're just wanting to mess with html changes (alignment, images, borders, fonts, etc), just go to Edit Profile and put the html codes in Step 4, More about me/bio.

Status
Not open for further replies.