AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Critique & opinions for profile, please!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2016
Oklahoma
www.profiles.myfreecams
Twitter Username
@nativebbydoll
MFC Username
NativeBbydoll
Streamate Username
NativeBabydoll
Chaturbate Username
DaddysNativeQueen
Okay so I am currently working on the codes for my MFC (and CB) profiles. Can I get some constructive criticism on my main photos for the templates so far? still undecided on where/how i will use each. Color scheme ideas? I don't wanna do all black/gray/white, thinking about throwing turquoise in there too?

Also, what do you personally find more aesthetically pleasing? Minimalistic, modern styles, or big buttons and a funky background and sections (cartoons, ice-cream etc)?

Here are the photos I am working with now (I have a few more from the shoot as well, just not edited yet, as I am not even sure if I'm happy with how these are done yet).

Thanks in advance!!

Okay so I am currently working on the codes for my MFC (and CB) profiles. Can I get some constructive criticism on my main photos for the templates so far? still undecided on where/how i will use each. Color scheme ideas? I don't wanna do all black/gray/white, thinking about throwing turquoise in there too?

Also, what do you personally find more aesthetically pleasing? Minimalistic, modern styles, or big buttons and a funky background and sections (cartoons, ice-cream etc)?

Here are the photos I am working with now (I have a few more from the shoot as well, just not edited yet, as I am not even sure if I'm happy with how these are done yet).

Thanks in advance!!

The photos I like, in order of preference, are the first, third and second (the second is too blurry or 'shopped). I think color works well for you; specifically, I like the red, black and turquoise of the first photo. For MFC (idk about CB), even if you use one or two photos in the body of your profile, I would recommend including several other high quality photos in the "Recent Photos" section.

Opinions of profile designs are hard to generalize. There are excellent and crappy examples of minimalistic designs, "funky" colorful designs, etc. The best advice I have is to look at a lot of profiles and get some ideas of what works for you and what doesn't. It should really be an expression of who you are, not necessarily what you think others will find attractive. I can say that I dislike profiles with "fancy" fonts and low contrast between text and background that are hard to read at a glance.

Based on a quick check of a few rooms I visit, I find this one to be quite good: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/KittyKatLuna It's very clear, well-organized and easy to read, with important links along the top of the page.

Having said all that, it must be emphasized that a good profile is no substitute for an interesting and entertaining online presence. You might want to read this thread: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/myfreecams-profile-help.17582/

Kind of agree with what has already been said. The middle one has too much of a filtered look to it. The first and third are both good. I do think i would tone down the red value just a hair though. But I also think I wouldn't use them both in the same profile. Depending on the overall theme you're going to go with choose the one that best fits. A bright vibrant profile, use the color one. If you go with a more understated simple profile, the black and white fits better. And then the other one can always be included in an other photos section.

Status
Not open for further replies.