AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cross Platform Goals / Lovense

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
Cyberland
www.inannaqoh.com
Twitter Username
@InannaQoH
Chaturbate Username
InannaQoH
Hello's

Currently broadcast to 5 platforms at once.
And would like a cross platform goal system .. where tips from all platforms go towards the overall major goal / goals.

Last time I tried this I was using the goals in lovense.
But then the lovense connects to one of the 5 platforms..
Leaving Tips and vibes working and activating on all 5 platforms... But the lovense goal's only seem to work on the one platform it connecting to.

Anyone been able to get the lovense app goals, to work on all platforms at the same time?
Like Lovense Goal .. 1000 tokens ... Activate the Lush and Domi for 10 minutes for a cumshow..
100 tipped on Cb = 900 left on the goal.. 200 Tipped on Stripchat = 700 left on onscreen lovense goal. ETC ETC ETC

Thanks.

Hey so first off i recommend going into your lovense extension using the backup/restore and backup your profiles. from there
uninstall the lovense browser if your using it splitcam and the toolkit.
then install split cam first https://splitcam.com/
then the browser/extension whether your using the combined or porting the extension into chrome reloading your profile then installing splitcam toolset. from there launch splitcam toolset,
in your browser cam extension go to options (and have to do this for each site your connecting to) under video feed back you you need to switch the video method (right at top left) to (x) connect to Lovense Splitcam Toolset ( for each site) then save and the overlay should pop up on and you should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.