AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Crossdressing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyhomebody

Deactivated Account
In the Dog House
Oct 4, 2021
Streamate, Cam4,
www.menxposed.com
Twitter Username
@Dannyhomebody
Streamate Username
Dannyhomebody
The last 2-3 weeks for Skype shows, I've been receiving a lot of requests to dress like a woman. I don't have any wigs, planning to purchase some in the near future, but I've been getting by with just outfits, such as the Catholic schoolgirl outfit, plaid skirt, white blouse, makeup, red and purple lipstick.

Here's one song I use with one of my regulars, posted below. Always amazes me how people can connect with just a song alone.

Regarding what I say, just 4 basic sentences.

1. Do you want to know what's under the skirt, while dancing suggestively.
2. I turn around and raise up the dress to reveal either pink or purple panties and say the magic words, I'm bent over for you right now.
3. I've been so bad, so naughty, what can I do to be good for you again?
4. I don't want to disappoint you.

Note: This is not a personal fetish of mine, but I love doing this for performance reasons. When I see the guy cumming in the end, I've done a great job.

Just curious. Any ladies out there, have you ever received requests to dress up like a man? I will be checking the ACF for posts about this. More on Skype shows or on the cam sites? Both? Just curious.

Hope this thread is helpful to people here on the ACF. If not, disregard this. I hope everybody on the ACF is safe and doing okay. Have a good day/night whenever you read/see this, and last but certainly not least, be safe.

No, lots of fans of my strap-on though. For some reason, they aren't usually very concerned with changing my clothes. 🤔 Dudes love femdick. Or they like to dress up for me. Or both. That is the audience I attract.

. Any ladies out there, have you ever received requests to dress up like a man? I will be checking the ACF for posts about this. More on Skype shows or on the cam sites? Both? Just curious.
No. My answer would be exactly the same as MM's above, so ditto on that, and hence why I'm not retyping the same exact thing as what just got said already.
I don't do very many skype shows currently, and traditionally I've done next to none because there were always boundary issues on the Skype client's end, coupled w payment issues. So there was never a need for me to pursue Skype further. I'm dabbling a little in it recently as a backup for contest weeks, but it's not something I take very seriously (ie Skype shows), or that would ever be anywhere close to a main thing.

hey whatever makes you happy... i say if cross-dressing makes you happy do it. im a female but i used to be kinda a tomboy when i was around 15 till age 17 or so. i only wore boys cloths back then lol. i understand it. :) i still think about lifting waits and being a tomboy again but i dont know i like skirts still..... not dresses so much that's too girly lol. i kinda wanna be a tomboy again but i like girly things still sometimes lol. so.... i dont know. lol i remember even saying i was a boy once it a while and i would wear shoes with a hidden heel to make myself a little taller but i am only 5 foot so at most i was 5'2. with these shoes. however when i was 15 i kinda looked like 13 i always looked a bit younger now i am 29 and most people think i was like 23 or less. lol i love it to me looking younger is nice. lol back then sometimes i even got mistaken for a male sometimes but i never said anything and kinda liked it lol so weird i know lol. i guess i was kind trans in a way back then. i used to say i was kinda gender-fluid back then google it if you dont know what it means lol i also remember wanting to remove my boobies mostly but i was fine with my parts down there i just didn't like my boobies lol. back then my boobies was somewhat small like a small C cup at most now i am like a DD and hate it due to back pain and hating bras lol. sorry for rant i just had to lol.

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
i dont think i can pass has a male now that i am a adult.... mostly due to my hair now and even with the shoes i am too short no more then 5 foot 3 (argh) its so annoying but i do have a cousin whos only 4'10 and she is a adult lol so i should not complain lol i wish them growth pills would make me taller but i know there fake :( oh well....

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
hey whatever makes you happy... i say if cross-dressing makes you happy do it. im a female but i used to be kinda a tomboy when i was around 15 till age 17 or so. i only wore boys cloths back then lol. i understand it. :) i still think about lifting waits and being a tomboy again but i dont know i like skirts still..... not dresses so much that's too girly lol. i kinda wanna be a tomboy again but i like girly things still sometimes lol. so.... i dont know. lol i remember even saying i was a boy once it a while and i would wear shoes with a hidden heel to make myself a little taller but i am only 5 foot so at most i was 5'2. with these shoes. however when i was 15 i kinda looked like 13 i always looked a bit younger now i am 29 and most people think i was like 23 or less. lol i love it to me looking younger is nice. lol back then sometimes i even got mistaken for a male sometimes but i never said anything and kinda liked it lol so weird i know lol. i guess i was kind trans in a way back then. i used to say i was kinda gender-fluid back then google it if you dont know what it means lol i also remember wanting to remove my boobies mostly but i was fine with my parts down there i just didn't like my boobies lol. back then my boobies was somewhat small like a small C cup at most now i am like a DD and hate it due to back pain and hating bras lol. sorry for rant i just had to lol.
Hope all is well. Thank you for taking the time to respond. No, it wasn't too long. I enjoyed everything you've posted, well regarding what I've read today. Have a good day/night and be safe whenever you read/see this message.

yeah i hate my big boobies i want them smaller is there anyway i can make them smaller without surgery? i am overweight i am 180 pounds my room-mates mom who used to be a nurse said if i lost weight they would get smaller im too lazy to exercise i know there is no pill to help me lose weight. (sadly) but i just wanna be around 120 pounds again she said if i lost 60 pounds i should go down two cup sizes.... omg i wish this was true i mean i used to be like 110 pounds and was a B cup so maybe that is true i dont know.... whats the best way to lose weight im sick of being this much pounds plus its not healthy :(

i saw this ad from shark tank it showed a pill that can help you lose weight but i think its fake right? shame i wish it was real....
Hope all is well. If you do try this, make certain you can get your money back if it doesn't work out. I don't recommend trying this, but it's your call. Have you tried a probiotic? I recommend Align, but do whatever works for you. Also, exercising, eating right, and drinking good quality water, not just tap water, like Dasani. Have a good day/night, and be safe whenever you read/see this message. https://ezkool.com/2014/03/bottled-water-dasani-is-just-purified-tap-water/

Have a good day/night, and be safe whenever you read/see this message. https://ezkool.com/2014/03/bottled-water-dasani-is-just-purified-tap-water/

I'm not sure why you wouldn't just take EliMarie's advice, and just make this your forum signature. You've been putting it at the end of pretty much all of your forum posts, and it's just...kinda weird. The sentiment itself is very sweet. You should think about making it your signature, for real, so you don't have to keep repeating it in all of your posts.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't just take EliMarie's advice, and just make this your forum signature. You've been putting it at the end of pretty much all of your forum posts, and it's just...kinda weird. The sentiment itself is very sweet. You should think about making it your signature, for real, so you don't have to keep repeating it in all of your posts.
Hope all is well yummybrownfox. Will do, make it my signature. You're right. Not weird, but thinking about it the repetitiveness is annoying, well to me and to some other people on here as well. I agree with you. Thanks for the advice. Have a good day/night and be safe.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.