AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cum Denial Ideas?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
So a model (female) I visit has just added cum denial to her menu because someone asked for it, but then no one seems to be able to think of any forfeits/penalties for if she does cum.
Do you have any ideas ? What do you have for your penalty if you fail the denial? What have you seen others use as their penalties?

I don't seem to go to rooms that have these so I really have no idea. The only things I can personally think of is spanks or additional cum denial for another 24 hrs or something.

Any ideas much appreciated

Never really got the intent of cum denial, is it like edging?

Exactly, except they are not allowed to cum at all.
Some models I think have it set for cum denial for XX hours, so it's specific, but I think most will do it for 24 hours, so if it is tipped for, they can't cum for 24hrs, on or off cam. Of course, some I am sure are not honest, but I think some are.

Never really got the intent of cum denial, is it like edging?
Yes. Makes the play better and more intense for some people.

but I think some are.
Yes, some are.

I love denial, and play a lot of edging and denial competitions with some of my regulars. The point being that each session is a game to see who can make the other lose it and cum first. I have one reg I love doing these with. But it can backfire and end up going on forever. I literally had to tell a guy the other night that if one of us didn't cum soon, we might both shrivel up and die on camera from lack of fluids, and over exhaustion :giggle: Honestly I just said that to win though, and it didn't work.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Interesting. Have never tipped for 'denial', but have played that edging together in c2c and it was fun teasing and seeing who would give in.
I think it'd always be better with an established trust between model and viewer.

ETA: another tip menu item I've often wondered about is the 'clear tip queue'.

Reactions: MarieElise
So a model (female) I visit has just added cum denial to her menu because someone asked for it, but then no one seems to be able to think of any forfeits/penalties for if she does cum.
One model I visited for a while had cum denial on her tip menu, and the penalty was 30 (!) spanks. She wasn't that much into slapping her own butt (it turned really pink), so it was more like an actual penalty.
She also had some truly silly hats and masks she had to wear on cam as an alternative penalty, but I never saw that happen.

Reactions: NotYou
Hmm, yes, so the logical activity after a cum denial tip would be to underreact to tips.
Or something. This is complicated :cool:
and also the sceptics who ask if the lush is inserted (if not clearly visible with clothing) and really switched on, or if the power is set to 'Low' for all tip amounts....... Lovense Conspiracy Theorists vs Denialists :)

and also the sceptics who ask if the lush is inserted (if not clearly visible with clothing) and really switched on, or if the power is set to 'Low' for all tip amounts....... Lovense Conspiracy Theorists vs Denialists :)
Hey, that's a good idea: "Tip me and guess if my lush is actually charged". The prize for guessing "no" and being right, is of course 90 seconds lush control 🤔😝

(Hey, that's just alternative cum denial, right? Right?)

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.