AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Currently happy on Stripchat but i'm unsure whether to branch out to other sites or invest all my time into this one?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2020
United States
stripchat.com
Twitter Username
@a_smut_peddler
I have been enjoying stripchat so far, but I'm wondering if I should branch out? I'd prefer chat-based sites. I don't have a lot of time to invest in this since i'm a full time student. I scheduled myself to cam 42 hours on Stripchat and i'm getting overwhelmed already, however, I wanted to get an idea to see what time slots to cut out and which ones to keep on that site. I have noticed that early mornings are best for me, and am debating whether to try another cam site later in the evenings. Lately, from what i've seen chaturbate and MFC have gotten super saturated and overly competitive and i'm not sure I would do well on those. What other sites are available that I could check out? I'm pretty new so I don't have my own traffic so a site with good paying traffic does help!

You can try to stream simultaneously on multiple sites using splitcam. It is a good thing to try out and see how other platforms workout while not abandoning your first platform,

Let me know if you need help with it.

guess u are looking for something similar with stripchat , also to pay good like them, so there are only chaturbate and mfc , wich are like you said hard to grow there anymore , or imposible . As i know other sites r paying way less .. in my opinion u can try your luck on cb or mfc, if not working dont bother then, give full attention to strip and enjoy the money, i was model only on cb for the last 10 y , i just wanted to focus on one site and good , and for sure was worth , guys loved the attention and i loved the big tips from them:)

If stripchat is overwhelming you I wouldn't splitcam right away. Personally, I splitcam but only after comfortable with each site and had a following. Splitting can be overwhelming to newbies. I'd focus on improving where you are unless you're having trouble getting any income. It takes time. Stripchat doubled the models on at any given time in the last 8 months and it takes a lot more to get into the top 100 spots (which is great because they have more paying traffic than before) so if you can find a foothold, I'd go for it. Mfc is a little harder and it's a good site if you're socialble. I personally don't care for chaturbate even though I started out on it.

I'd stick out with stripchat for a little bit more to see if you can gain traction. If you're gonna do MFC, make sure you utilize the newbie status. I like both sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.