AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Custom Chaturbate design for teams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
I've named this design Carmen because it kind of resonates with my latin inheritage

About Carmen’s Team Chaturbate design​

Fairly popular among webcam performers are “teams’ so to speak … a group of webcam performers doing their activity as a team, for a higher goal.

Unleash your webcam performance potential with Carmen Team – the ultimate custom profile design solution! With its rich set of features and the powerful Live Template Editor tool, Carmen Team layout is designed to help you stand out from the crowd and boost your popularity, engagement, and revenue on Chaturbate.

Using this template, you can easily customize your profile to match your unique personality and style. Whether you want to showcase your skills, highlight your interests, or simply share your story, Carmen Team design gives you the flexibility and creativity to make it happen.

Some of the key features of Carmen Team include:

• Custom sections for your bio, schedule, wishlist, tips, and more
  • Live Template Editor tool for real-time customization
  • Dynamic layout options for a unique and stylish look
  • Advanced editing features
With Carmen Team, you can take your Chaturbate activity to the next level and grow your fan base like never before. Try Carmen Team today and see the difference for yourself!

Header section​

Full width header section to allow you space to add your own image with a new 3D perspective look powered by inline css so you don’t need to deal with image editors.

Side editable text where Model Username can be added and of course the social links so you can benefit from all your support in one place.

Photo section​

One single wide photo which can act like a banner, it is your choice to opt for this flexible output.

Below wide image an optional text box is visible so take advantage of this option too.

Second Performer​

As mentioned, Carmen’s Team is a fully editable design suitable for more than a single webcam performer but it can serve other purposes too. So, instead of having a 2nd performer presentation section, you can repurpose it as you see fit.

3rd Performer section is mirroring the 2nd Performer section from layout point of view.

My Tip menu​

The money making section allowing your fans to know your rates.

Unlimited number of tip requests can be added along with tip values.

Recorded Shows​

Record once, sell multiple times. Another opportunity to showcase your recorded videos using a combination between thumbnail image previews and your password protected gallery to automate the entire process of selling videos. Yes, its that simple to make money, all you need is the will.

Schedule​

What would of been Carmen’s Team without the performers schedule?

Use this section wiseley and let your growing fanbase know when performers come online. 3 Schedules available.

Because a genius works behind all this, feel free to take advantage of this section’s flexibility and repurpose the section as needed.

Spoil Me​

Yes, the gift card section. 3 generic gift cards images and option to use external links. Duplicate via Editor tool to add as many gift cards as possible or reduce some of them, up to you.

Copyright​

Editable section.

carmenteam-chaturbate-camgirlcloud.png

So, what you think? It has the necessary features or it needs your own content.
Either way, prove me wrong.
Edit Carmen Team online using Camgirl Live Editor tool for webcam performers.

If you have questions, suggestions... shoot them nicely my way, I'll do my best to assist.

So this is aimed at studios. Big no thanks from me. No one gives a flying rat's ass hair what my bio says. I've changed it thousands of times over 10 years and not one time has anyone said, "hey baby your bio made me rock hard enough to stay."

Most people are on mobile versions of the site and navigation to the bio is a total pain in the ass. What brings viewers in is what's on the screen, not a post advertisement in the bio.

So this is aimed at studios. Big no thanks from me. No one gives a flying rat's ass hair what my bio says. I've changed it thousands of times over 10 years and not one time has anyone said, "hey baby your bio made me rock hard enough to stay."

Most people are on mobile versions of the site and navigation to the bio is a total pain in the ass. What brings viewers in is what's on the screen, not a post advertisement in the bio.

Not limited to studios because, emmm.. already wrote in description.
A valid point of view.
So, who else is sharing a similar unfortunate experience?

Not limited to studios because, emmm.. already wrote in description.
A valid point of view.
So, who else is sharing a similar unfortunate experience?
All of us. Almost none of us adhere to a strict schedule, we get on when the day allows us to do so. We announce on social media when we're on and direct people to follow us so they get an email announcement or see we're on in their followed tab.

Also if I'm just collaborating with someone I am not wasting my time putting all of their info in my bio when all it takes is "follow her on her page," repeated ad nauseam.

It's just not a necessary feature.

Reactions: Dan N
All of us. Almost none of us adhere to a strict schedule, we get on when the day allows us to do so. We announce on social media when we're on and direct people to follow us so they get an email announcement or see we're on in their followed tab.

Also if I'm just collaborating with someone I am not wasting my time putting all of their info in my bio when all it takes is "follow her on her page," repeated ad nauseam.

It's just not a necessary feature.
Do you have something against me? or my service?
Because I got a feeling...
I constantly collaborate with hundreds of webcam performers, studio owners and other freelancers and I do take into consideration some of the suggestions I came across.
I'm in the adult industry since I was young and still running pretty good business.

Again, if you pay a little bit of attention, I've already mentioned that schedule can be repurposed, default it is a schedule, but it can be a top tippers list for example.

I tend to offer diversity and flexibility so yes, one may choose to stick with what doesn't work or change the mindset and try to find solutions which do work, or at least try new to generate a new outcome.

Anyway, thank you for your input, even if you want to look like your voice is "All of us" it doesn't. There are other opinions in contradiction to yours. But I do respect yours nevertheless.

Do you have something against me? or my service?
Because I got a feeling...
I constantly collaborate with hundreds of webcam performers, studio owners and other freelancers and I do take into consideration some of the suggestions I came across.
I'm in the adult industry since I was young and still running pretty good business.

Again, if you pay a little bit of attention, I've already mentioned that schedule can be repurposed, default it is a schedule, but it can be a top tippers list for example.

I tend to offer diversity and flexibility so yes, one may choose to stick with what doesn't work or change the mindset and try to find solutions which do work, or at least try new to generate a new outcome.

Anyway, thank you for your input, even if you want to look like your voice is "All of us" it doesn't. There are other opinions in contradiction to yours. But I do respect yours nevertheless.
I respect your effort and time. I think it's nice what you are doing (for free) and I did not mean to be rude but acknowledge I was.

In this current state of insane financial hardship, I just don't think anyone is focused on what their bio says. Many of the top models on Chaturbate have blank bios. Others have novels written out explaining their entire life story and get zero traffic. It's not about the bio, it's about the visual on cam. The live engagement.

Reactions: Dan N
Oh and I want to mention, when I talk a out navigation I mean from the tipper's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.