AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2020
Love this forum so far I must say! I was wanted to ask how does everyone go about pricing their custom clips? I have read some models do $10 a min and I have read some charge much less or more. I am afraid If I charge low to begin with I will set a trend for under priced customs. If anyone can let me pick their brain I would be very thankful! 😘🥰😍 xoxo

I price mine low, at about $6 per minute, but the majority of custom requests I get, I do not accept. Because at that rate, it would have to be a simple custom w high likelihood of resale as a premade clip, for me to do it. When I first started I did even lower priced, and did tons, but I got burned out really fast on it. Best not to do it that way (i.e undersell yourself, like I did to begin). Especially if you are gonna put a lot of time and effort into shooting, editing etc etc.

And at that rate, I make a lot of stuff an extra add on. So that is just for a very basic, simple custom w no extras at all. Absolutely none :)

I run them at $10 a min, goes down a little for longer videos but that's more because I noticed people like to give you so much they want in a video (usually easily 20-30 mins worth of content) and then they want it in 5 mins, so by giving a slight discount it encourages them to buy a longer custom. Weather the custom is 5 minutes or 15 minutes I will still shoot for the same amount of time, whatever dosnt get used int he video I keep to use elsewhere.

I price mine low, at about $6 per minute, but the majority of custom requests I get, I do not accept. Because at that rate, it would have to be a simple custom w high likelihood of resale as a premade clip, for me to do it. When I first started I did even lower priced, and did tons, but I got burned out really fast on it. Best not to do it that way (i.e undersell yourself, like I did to begin). Especially if you are gonna put a lot of time and effort into shooting, editing etc etc.

And at that rate, I make a lot of stuff an extra add on. So that is just for a very basic, simple custom w no extras at all. Absolutely none :)
Thank you EliMarie717 I have started getting a few of them and would also want to resell them! Also maybe a silly thing to ask but do you always watermark the customs to make sure they are not resold by the buyer? I always watermark my clips in general but was not sure what is expected 🧐again ty for the wisdom.xoxo

Reactions: MarieElise
$10 is usually standard unless they have a really ridiculous request or what they want I know I can resell in a hot minute. Only time I do bundle deals is if they buy a pair of panties and I make the customary video of me wearing them etc. Those are quick and easy.
Thank you Danigirl very much when you resell do you mention it was a custom prior in the description or will this hurt the resell value? ❤️ Also when you sell items used in video its ok to leave a blank return addy?

I run them at $10 a min, goes down a little for longer videos but that's more because I noticed people like to give you so much they want in a video (usually easily 20-30 mins worth of content) and then they want it in 5 mins, so by giving a slight discount it encourages them to buy a longer custom. Weather the custom is 5 minutes or 15 minutes I will still shoot for the same amount of time, whatever dosnt get used int he video I keep to use elsewhere.
Great in insight KingMarti ty 😅 I have noticed one or two requests ive gotten seem like two hour movies. Hahaha really appreciate it!

Oh gosh never use your real address lol. I usually have fun with it by putting random return address like a prison, abandoned mine, pumpkin patch etc. I also drive to a post office a couple towns over
Excellent I will do the same lol omg thank you so much you have no idea how much I appreciate the info Im excited and overwhelmed at the same time but you all are amazing and make it easier. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I have a base price per min, of 100tks and then I'll add on to it depending on what's in the video, like if they want me to use oil I'll add 50tks/min, or if they want me to cum then I'll add 150tks to the total. If payment is in Amazon gift cards base price is at $8/min instead, and $7/min if it's in crypto.

Reactions: Skirmante696
I mention that it was a no names used custom, in the description. They always tend to sell really well, for the most part. But I am also beyond picky in what ideas I will accept. I reject 75% or more of the ideas which get sent to me. Always watermark. Never give a real return address, as mentioned.

Just this : when you watermark, make it discret, it's so easy to remove (google 'remove watermark')
And this nice tip just saw on twitter this morning,
watermark your custom with your customer name when sending it to find out the leaker ;)
Here, the watermark on her pic is hidden in her shirt.
the watermark tells "@cesar_m"

Last edited:
I mention that it was a no names used custom, in the description. They always tend to sell really well, for the most part. But I am also beyond picky in what ideas I will accept. I reject 75% or more of the ideas which get sent to me. Always watermark. Never give a real return address, as mentioned.
Thank you EliMarie717! ❤️❤️❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Just this : when you watermark, make it discret, it's so easy to remove (google 'remove watermark')
watermark your custom with your customer name when sending it to find out the leaker ;)

Thank you very good tip!

I don't have the energy for all that. I do a big, blatant watermark. It's more time-consuming to remove them from a video than from a photo, and the one time I had a video re-posted it wasn't removed, so anyone who wanted more of me could easily find me:

red_lips.gif

I don't have the energy for all that. I do a big, blatant watermark. It's more time-consuming to remove them from a video than from a photo, and the one time I had a video re-posted it wasn't removed, so anyone who wanted more of me could easily find me:

SAME. Those pirating jackasses almost never remove video watermarks. I have too many videos and not enough time to give a crap about discreet watermarks. I WANT THEM TO KNOW IT'S ME!!!! Bitch better see my mark! :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.