AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Custom videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I charge $10/minute for customs, which I think is pretty standard. I used to only do 10-minute minimums but it's kind of nice being able to do shorter ones really quick so now I'm not too picky. I charge extra for name usage, lengthy scripts, new props/costumes, supply usage (like baby oil), or specific fetishes that I don't normally cater to or that I don't much like doing. I also charge extra if they want to pay a non-legit way since there's extra risk involved (I wouldn't take payment non-legit ways until you've been doing this for a while and know how to watch out for scammers and what not, though, imo).
I experimented a while back with a lower price ($6/minute) but I still seemed to get the same amount of customs - I even had a regular at the time who was buying customs for $6/min who didn't even bat an eyelash when I raised my prices again to $10/min. Guys that buy customs usually seem to know what price range to expect I think. It's only ever been the freeloaders who seem at all shocked by how much customs are.

Are you asking about re-selling an exclusive? A custom video can (AND SHOULD!!!!) be resold, but an exclusive custom should only be given/shared with the person who bought it.

I charge $10/minute with a 5 minute minimum. Exclusive custom videos start at like $375 PLUS the costs of the video itself, so the total cost of an exclusive would be somewhere closer to $475 minimum.

Are you asking about re-selling an exclusive? A custom video can (AND SHOULD!!!!) be resold, but an exclusive custom should only be given/shared with the person who bought it.

I charge $10/minute with a 5 minute minimum. Exclusive custom videos start at like $375 PLUS the costs of the video itself, so the total cost of an exclusive would be somewhere closer to $475 minimum.

No I understand an exclusive should be just that... I was struggling to find these answers. Or I guess my question in the way I asked. I kept finding about reselling customs and those prices. Thank you for the insight.

Reactions: Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.