AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Customer Compromised by Models and other things...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2016
Hi All,

First off, I'm a noob here as a user but have read through and exhausted finding answers or similar situations to this... even been hesitant to post this, but I really am curious to gain some advice/input.

Background:
I visit camsites (MFC, CB and a few others) waaay to much probably but don't judge me haha. I almost always tip - even if by some models standards it may not be a "ton" - I try to never be a freeloader. I'm just a regular guy who does his thing. In the past, I may have been cheaper on tips than I am now - but I have almost always tipped.

In the past I have reported a model room who told me she was basically being forced to model (serious issue to me - but who knows if it was true). This may be where my issues stem from if I was somehow identified as the person who reported. I think I also reported once a room I believed to feature underage people. Again this could be where things stemmed from.

My issue is this:
-If I visit the above sites (does not matter if I am logged in or not) - all models on the site are made aware of my presence online somehow. I would say this originates from the site, except if I go to any cam site (I have tested dozens) - the exact same thing occurs. Typically they have a look of horror or disgust at first on their face, then they pick up their phone and text or tweet someone or something. It happens without fail... it is almost as though something is being universally broadcast either about me or associated with me.

At one point, my MFC site would not login with proper credentials for a short period - then suddenly it was fine... but this is only one site...not sure if that specific account was hacked or not... and again, I don't have to login to see the same thing mentioned above (live stream preview).

The other that I noticed specifically on CB is sometimes when I have taken a model private and/or group - I notice that my token balance doesn't change. I can be in a show for any length of time and the number doesn't depreciate... I've left shows upon noticing this as A) I don't want to be accused of ripping anyone off and; B) It is way too creepy not knowing why this has happened (it is sporadic).

Can any models shed some light on this? I don't know if I've pissed someone off or what the heck is going on, but I generally do enjoy visiting these sites but the above situations make me want to forget they exist at all.

Thanks in advance.

My issue is this:
-If I visit the above sites (does not matter if I am logged in or not) - all models on the site are made aware of my presence online somehow. I would say this originates from the site, except if I go to any cam site (I have tested dozens) - the exact same thing occurs. Typically they have a look of horror or disgust at first on their face, then they pick up their phone and text or tweet someone or something. It happens without fail... it is almost as though something is being universally broadcast either about me or associated with me.

It doesn't matter if you're logged in or not, all models you enter the room of look horrified and text somebody?

Maybe you're just attracted to models with horrified looks on their faces, who like to ignore their room?

Seriously though, the reason there's been 78 views to this post, and no replies, is because your claim is really outlandish. There's no universal broadcast about you.* You're not that special a snowflake, and we really don't care.

The other that I noticed specifically on CB is sometimes when I have taken a model private and/or group - I notice that my token balance doesn't change. I can be in a show for any length of time and the number doesn't depreciate... I've left shows upon noticing this as A) I don't want to be accused of ripping anyone off and; B) It is way too creepy not knowing why this has happened (it is sporadic).

I'd contact support on CB and ask that. Very weird that it doesn't register, but it's nice of you to leave when you realize it's not charging.

At one point, my MFC site would not login with proper credentials for a short period - then suddenly it was fine... but this is only one site...not sure if that specific account was hacked or not... and again, I don't have to login to see the same thing mentioned above (live stream preview).

Very likely just a glitch when they were updating something.If you're really worried you can message support but "hey my login didn't work but it did now!" won't get you a response, I'm guessing.

It seems to me you're looking at every time there's been a weird glitch on a site, and using that as evidence that there's some big conspiracy about your presence. I can assure you, there's not.

*(Unless you're referring to our secretive camgirl organization, the Illuminaughty. But everybody's been sworn to secrecy on a stack of dildos, so there's no way you'd ever..... Oh shit...:bag:)

I am going to assume you are being serious...

Paranoia. It's a real thing.
...-If I visit the above sites (does not matter if I am logged in or not) - all models on the site are made aware of my presence online somehow.....except if I go to any cam site (I have tested dozens) - the exact same thing occurs. Typically they have a look of horror or disgust at first on their face, then they pick up their phone and text or tweet someone or something. It happens without fail... it is almost as though something is being universally broadcast either about me or associated with me.

This is not reality based. You are exaggerating, whether you know it or not.

I don't know why I am bothering to tell you this. I lost several months of my life running from paranoid delusions; people in my life tried to point out the folly of my thinking, without success.

Problem: You go online, all models are made aware, and are horrified and disgusted. This occurs without fail.
Solution: Refuse to give a fuck.

Maybe you have an unintentionally rude username? I can tell you there's no conspiracy about you lmao. So long as you're a tipping, respectful client there shouldn't be an issue with you using camsites.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
After reporting forced labor and underage sex work, the NSA has been monitoring your activities and reporting them to every site you visit to help keep an eye out on you. All models everywhere are aware of everything you do now. It's based on your IP address so even getting a new computer won't help. You're doomed for eternity to never again perv free of recriminating glares from masturbating women with fox tail butt plugs inserted.

You're doomed for eternity to never again perv free of recriminating glares from masturbating women with fox tail butt plugs inserted.

The fox tail butt plugs are actually special antennas so the model can learn your location without looking at chat.

*(Unless you're referring to our secretive camgirl organization, the Illuminaughty. But everybody's been sworn to secrecy on a stack of dildos, so there's no way you'd ever..... Oh shit...:bag:)

Charlotte please see me in my office.

Thanks for the responses....and no I'm not a troll :)...

I may not have conveyed things properly but whatever.... I've since found a tonne of RATs and suspect things in my system and locked down security. Believe me - at first there was some paranoia as many suggested, and the more we look for something the more we are apt to see/find it (that movie 23)... anywho - I found the culprits and hopefully resolved the situation... sorry if I implied a greater organization that Charlotte eluded on (if domain Illuminaughty isn't registered, I suggest you grab it!) - didn't mean to - but if that actually existed - how can we vote all of you in control to actually have some good things over the next few years!? Cheer's all & thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.