AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cute dogs and questions/comments about them...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GweenBlack

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 15, 2013
Brazil
Twitter Username
@gweenblack_
MFC Username
GweenBlack
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/94187/GweenBlack/
yeah, i am a Cat Person but thinking about getting a dog.

They are friendly and i think they can get friendly with cats pretty good.

zlsyqWD.gif

any advice?

Re: Cam models are low-lifes that deserve NO respect

~fake quotes~

Imawesome said:
Gween said:

zlsyqWD.gif

any advice?

They can be lovely friends to each other! Do EET!

Oh Thank you so much. i will make sure to make my new puppy feel like home

Gween said:

zlsyqWD.gif

any advice?
My outdoor kitty absolutely LOVES my dog and rubs all over her, it's so cute! My indoor cats could care less about her but they exist very peacefully together. Cats and dogs are pretty good at communicating and living together, I say go for it!

Gween said:

zlsyqWD.gif

any advice?
Dogs are great! I have two dogs. They're noisy, messy, shed everywhere and slobber on everything. They also give amazing snuggles, eat their weight in expensive food and make my mini me giggle until he turns red in the face. :D When I cry they give me hugs, when mini me cries they slobber on his face until he giggles, they're better and more effective than any security system on the market and they'd give their life for me or mini me in an instant of someone got into our home. They make me feel safe and loved.

But you should definitely "shop around" before adopting a pet. Adopting is pretty amazing and gives pets a chance to find a forever loving home. Shopping around for a pet helps you find one whose personality and energy level matches your own, much like dating but for dogs. Plus then you get to pet and snuggle all sorts of cuddly dogs and share some love before you settle down. :thumbleft:

Imawesome said:
VeeValencia said:
I say do it! I've always had cats but I've had dogs too and they got along pretty well (for the most part). It should be fine...
especially if you get it as a puppy. Do it! Now I want a dog :icon-cry:

You do what with dogs? That's sick skank!
Omg Vee! Why would you hug muddy animals? He's right, don't you know they'll get mud on your clothes? Girl, I've got some laundry detergent and hot water. Let's wash your clothes before the mud stains. I got you. :thumbleft:

Rose said:
Imawesome said:
VeeValencia said:
I say do it! I've always had cats but I've had dogs too and they got along pretty well (for the most part). It should be fine...

Omg Vee! Why would you hug muddy animals? He's right, don't you know they'll get mud on your clothes? Girl, I've got some laundry detergent and hot water. Let's wash your clothes before the mud stains. I got you. :thumbleft:
I'm such a dirty girl :crybaby:
Clean me, Rose!

VeeValencia said:
Rose said:
Imawesome said:
VeeValencia said:

Clean me, Rose!
Right on it! :handgestures-salute:

I'm assuming your boobs are covered the worst. I'll need to soap them well. Any volunteers to hold the opposite boob while I thoroughly scrub the first?

Rose said:
VeeValencia said:
Rose said:
Imawesome said:
VeeValencia said:

Clean me, Rose!

I'm assuming your boobs are covered the worst. I'll need to soap them well. Any volunteers to hold the opposite boob while I thoroughly scrub the first?
Large hands DEFINITELY not necessary

VeeValencia said:
Rose said:
VeeValencia said:
Rose said:
Imawesome said:
Clean me, Rose!

Large hands DEFINITELY not necessary
I have pretty small hands, I just want to make sure I don't miss any spots at all. :)

Rose said:
VeeValencia said:
Rose said:
Imawesome said:
VeeValencia said:

Clean me, Rose!

No, I'll help hold her steady from behind.... and with that pervy though i'm off to bed. Good night. I'll enjoy reading the rest of the this fun in the morning. :lol:

Can we get back on topic, please?!

I dogs are great.

Imawesome said:
I guess all the cam whores went to bed...they are tired from fucking themselves on cam all weekend.
You got that right! In about 4 hours I'll have been awake and active for 24 hours. That's ridiculous! Masturbating is hard work. :?

zippypinhead said:
Can we get back on topic, please?!

I dogs are great.

JoleneBrody said:
Gween said:

zlsyqWD.gif

any advice?
My outdoor kitty absolutely LOVES my dog and rubs all over her, it's so cute! My indoor cats could care less about her but they exist very peacefully together. Cats and dogs are pretty good at communicating and living together, I say go for it!

Totally agree. My next door neighbour has a spaniel who is best friends with all the neighbourhood cats. They just stroll up to him when he is out being walked and rub themselves up and down against him.

Imawesome said:
Rose said:
Imawesome said:
I guess all the cam whores went to bed...they are tired from fucking themselves on cam all weekend.
You got that right! In about 4 hours I'll have been awake and active for 24 hours. That's ridiculous! Masturbating is hard work. :?

Streamate...that's a real shitty site...why the fuck do you go there to do your dirty deeds?
I've got some dirty deeds for you. I hope you like giant weiners. My strap on rides somewhere around 9.5 and needs a good washing. Get yer tongue ready.

Alice_93 said:
Greyhounds, man.
The Greyhound bus runs regularly near me. Their tickets are pretty cheap too. I've heard some of the buses can be smelly though, but the bathrooms are clean.

About getting a dog:

-read up on the various breeds, to know what sorts of energy levels you can expect from each. No matter which breed, they need time to run around! And yes, I'm aware that mutts are fun (all for them!), you can still know a bit about what to expect if you know about the breeds which went into the mutt. Example: Dalmatians are very high energy, so expect it to need a lot of walks and a lot of running if it has any Dalmatian in it. Spaniels are also high energy, but if you have a two bedroom apartment they can probably run it out inside.

-if you adopt it as a puppy, your cats are more likely to accept it. But be ready for the teething phase, they'll chew EVERYTHING. Warning: golden retrievers are awesome to have, but their teething phase causes an average of $10,000 in damage. (They'll chew the most expensive shoes, chew the baseboards, chew the furniture, chew the counter tops, rip up the carpet... So worth it if you can control the chewing though! They really are a great breed.)

-look up how to crate train. Buy the crate your dog will fit when full grown. The crate should be as big as the dog bed appropriate for that size dog, and tall enough for it to stand up with head up. Do this properly, don't make the crate a punishment! Maybe have another one for punishment if you really feel the need, but imagine being put in the bad place every time your god leaves home. Really traumatic for dogs! The crate should be a comfortable place for them, as though it's their bedroom, their safe space.

3TiKCNu.jpg
meow?

Alice_93 said:
Greyhounds, man.
Grayhounds are the best. They're basically made of pointy angles and long legs and they have no idea what to do with any of it. My friend has one named Poncho.

Man you ever seen pics of Borzois though? Fluffy dumb grayhounds. I dog-sat a pair of them once, they were gorgeous and majestic until they realized a person was watching! Then they turned in to derpy, galumphing dog-horses, falling all over themselves to get to you.
I miss them, maybe when we move I'll get some.

Reactions: LadyLuna

...sheer silly cute aspect....Timmy brings the rain :)

Yes those are his real ears...and yes in high winds we do worry about him achieving flight.
Timmy and his Bulli cousins...he does look slightly odd man out

Attachments

• timmy2.jpg
    timmy2.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 124
  • timmy5.jpg
    timmy5.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 124
peggysue said:
FunnydogYoguyeslookatthisfunnydogMy_d18007_3265267_zps6db82e5e.jpg

P.s I genuinly have this dog, same colour and everything
If I was ever to get a fluffy sort of dog (I prefer short hair) it would be a Pomeranian. Their personalities are hilarious, and that tiny little face poking out from behind all the fluff is just adorable. A friend of ours has one, tiny little sweet firecracker.

Oh yes, and Topic updated, woo!

AmberCutie said:
peggysue said:
FunnydogYoguyeslookatthisfunnydogMy_d18007_3265267_zps6db82e5e.jpg

P.s I genuinly have this dog, same colour and everything
If I was ever to get a fluffy sort of dog (I prefer short hair) it would be a Pomeranian. Their personalities are hilarious, and that tiny little face poking out from behind all the fluff is just adorable. A friend of ours has one, tiny little sweet firecracker.

Oh yes, and Topic updated, woo!

Totally! Mine is actually a German Spitz (very similar to Pomeranian) I think they are from the "same family" of dogs. My little one his the funniest dog I have ever had, huge personality and it's almost like his human.

I replace having children and get dogs instead :dance:

The biggest things I would think about before adding more animals to my home would be

- Do I have the money saved up if something goes wrong medically? Can I start a savings for it, or get health insurance? Vet bills are so expensive and it sucks how many animals are put down because the owners don't pay for treatment. They need shots and exams every year just like people.
- Whats my living situation going to be like for the next 10-14 years? (up to 20 for cats!). Lots of critters get the short end of the stick from people moving to places that dont allow them :(
- Time for proper training or obedience school. Adopting an adult dog who already knows good manners and how to ask for the bathroom could save a lot of stress.

There are millions of great, loving animals in shelters, I really hope you'll choose one of them :h:

As a cat owner of many years that adopted a indoor dog 2 years ago, here's what I learned:

- He gets along with my 2 cats a lot better than I ever hoped for (we got him as a puppy)

- House training is a lot of work! I literally felt like I was taking him outside every 30 minutes for the first 2 - 3 weeks.

- My German Shepherd sheds all year around, and I used to think cat hair was bad!

- Crate training was the best decision I ever made for him! He loves his crate, he sleeps in there, likes to take naps in there, eats in there (he's on the bones and raw food diet (B.A.R.F. diet), and goes there whenever he's afraid of something. I only lock him in there at night, and when I'm going to be away for more than an hour, otherwise I just leave the door open, and he goes in and out as he chooses.

- The biggest pain that I have is taking him outside for potty time during the winter since I hate cold weather. I can't wait until my yard is fenced in so I can just open the door and let him do his business.

- Dogs are (typically) more social than cats are. My cats mind their own business for the most part during the day, but my dog on the other hand follows me EVERYWHERE around the house. It's like he thinks that's his job or something. :)

- Dogs are great when you're lonely, bored, or need someone to talk to.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.