AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cyberbully

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2021
I was contacted by someone wanting to addme as a contact on Skype as to what my rate would be for a show. They ended up using cash app and paying for 30 minute show. When I called them, they wanted to see all my toys asking for my largest ones. I showed them large (for me) and said they really didn't fit easily though as I was tight. This did not make him happy and he promptly hung up.

ONE WEEK LATER, he contacts me again saying he was hacked and would now like to continue doing the show. I didn't even turn him down but simply said "I am working on Chaturbate at the moment fulfilling what someone tipped me for (like, I'll be with you shortly) but he went off saying I better do the show he paid for otherwise I am a thief and why am I working for nickels when he, a person who paid for a show, was waiting for his show! Then he proceeded to start calling me names and saying I am going to wish I was dead. And why am I stripping for nickels I must really be an idiot and mentally disturbed etc. If I don't respond in the next few minutes he would dox. Then he mentioned what my password was for cashapp and my supposed "real name" I was going to regret ignoring him. I owed him a show damn it. He was going to ruin me online and expose me. Not sure what he was going to do. This is a show he asked for a week ago and HE hung up on me when I was quite willing to do the show. He contacted me again today giving me a deadline of 10 minutes to respond or else...Has anyone ever encountered such a person and is there anything I can do? I don't know the guys real name, location. Just his cashapp and Skype names.

Block him. On Skype and CB and anywhere else you may have him or anywhere he pops up. He’s being abusive and thinks he’s going to coerce you into doing a show with a piece of shit who uses threats and insults? Does he actually have your real name, or is he just blowing hot air? Cashapp only shows the name you put in as your UN, same with Skype (plus email) so as long as you’re only using your cam info in those fields you’re ok.
I tell users when they ask for “unused minutes” or to lower my minimum Skype time that they’re paying for me to turn my camera on and set aside that specific time, and that time doesn’t transfer. If the finish early or no show that’s on them.

Yes, sadly a camming career is more or less sprinkled with this kind of personality. I am so sorry to hear you went through this, nobody deserves to be bullied, especially when doing his/her job. Just block him everywhere you have him. Be more careful about who you are making shows for in the future. Stay safe! xx

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I was contacted by someone wanting to addme as a contact on Skype as to what my rate would be for a show. They ended up using cash app and paying for 30 minute show. When I called them, they wanted to see all my toys asking for my largest ones. I showed them large (for me) and said they really didn't fit easily though as I was tight. This did not make him happy and he promptly hung up.

ONE WEEK LATER, he contacts me again saying he was hacked and would now like to continue doing the show. I didn't even turn him down but simply said "I am working on Chaturbate at the moment fulfilling what someone tipped me for (like, I'll be with you shortly) but he went off saying I better do the show he paid for otherwise I am a thief and why am I working for nickels when he, a person who paid for a show, was waiting for his show! Then he proceeded to start calling me names and saying I am going to wish I was dead. And why am I stripping for nickels I must really be an idiot and mentally disturbed etc. If I don't respond in the next few minutes he would dox. Then he mentioned what my password was for cashapp and my supposed "real name" I was going to regret ignoring him. I owed him a show damn it. He was going to ruin me online and expose me. Not sure what he was going to do. This is a show he asked for a week ago and HE hung up on me when I was quite willing to do the show. He contacted me again today giving me a deadline of 10 minutes to respond or else...Has anyone ever encountered such a person and is there anything I can do? I don't know the guys real name, location. Just his cashapp and Skype names.

Damn, I'm sorry you're dealing with an asshole like this. When guys like this are foolish enough to try to fuck with me, right before I ban them and (briefly) talk my shit, I take screenshots of what they are saying, and I report it to that site via e-mail (But I know this didn't happen to you on a cam site...it happened to you on Skype). If you haven't already cashed out the money on Cash App, you should just go ahead and do that asap using the immediate cashout option, and then click the 'Block this person' option within CashApp. Block the asshole on Skype too.

And as much as I love Cash App, it isn't considered adult friendly, so I'd steer clear of using it for cam shows. PayPal is definitely anti-adult, and I wouldn't accept requests to be paid via Western Union either, if they ask.

Some of these members will try all kinds of shit to get out of paying the normal advertised rate for a cam show. They can just take you into a private show right there on the cam site where you're currently streaming...or they can tip you for you to log off the site to do a Skype show, IF that's not against the rules on that particular site (I know you can do this on MyFreeCams). I, personally, find it annoying for a member to ask me to log off my cam site to jump onto Skype for him. But that's just me.....

Also, you could sign up as a model on SkyPrivate and/or CamModelDirectory, and make yourself available to do Skype shows that way. And with both of those sites, you could actually get daily pay if you're sign up with Boleyn Models.

My mate experienced a similar situation as you are writing about rn. She just blocked everything, asked the administration to register for her (she was working on bongacams before) a new account. Some uy threatened her that he would hack her account and sell her nudes to everyone on the globe. Hopefully, these were just words and nothing bad happened...

Please, be careful, dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.