AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

;D Gamer girls! ISO YOU

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AthenaBlaze

Cam Model
Aug 10, 2010
FL
Twitter Username
@xathenablazex
Tumblr Username
athenablaze
MFC Username
athenablaze
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/4043/AthenaBlaze/
Hey ladies! ...and gentlemen (sorry, it's really for the ladies) ;p
It's been a super duper long time since I've posted on here, but I'm sure glad it's still thriving and full of energiezzz! But anywho, I'm looking for some girls to link up with and play some PC MMOs... I'm just sick of the same ol' shit and would love to run with a few or several of you. It would be awesome if we could all start a game together, or join together. Download teamspeak and fuck shit up virtually!!
*fingers crossed I come across many game chicks like myself that would love to get into the game together :D
xo

Reactions: AmberCutie
Anyone else play Guild Wars 2?
Cause I'd love to have people to play with. My current guild is deeeeeeeeead.

I also have a D2 account, but I haven't played ...pretty much since it came out.

Games! Yes, games!

Reactions: AthenaBlaze
Have you tried The Secret World? That's really the only MMO I mess with these days. If you're into Cthulhu or any mythos really and the buyable male outfits being as skimpy if not more than the female attire I would recommend it.

I have been playing World Of Warcraft for 10 years now. I also love old school video games - I play a lot of Zelda, Mario (NES/N64/SEGA) stuff.

Hili! First and foremost, add me on Steam- pewpewkitten

Secondly, I am hella down to play ANY mmo. I have ESO, GW2, and am interested in buying The Secret World again (played it when it came out). If there is some other MMO you guys want to play together, just let me know. I love trying new stuff ^_^

Have you tried The Secret World? That's really the only MMO I mess with these days. If you're into Cthulhu or any mythos really and the buyable male outfits being as skimpy if not more than the female attire I would recommend it.

I wasn't aware this was a thing, but it sounds delightful. I haven't played any MMOs since WoW in college, but that sounds like the sort of game that could suck me back in...

Status
Not open for further replies.