AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily payment not received

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2021
Hello,

Is there an issue with payment requests made on Friday? I made the request on Thursday morning for a daily payout, the payment was processed on Friday afternoon and I haven't received any money into my Cosmo account, even if I have received the email confirmation from Chaturbate that the payment was sent.
@punker barbie , can you please help?

Ticket number: 19658138
Username: webchrissy

Thanks!

Ahoj,

Je problém s žádostmi o platbu v pátek? Požádal jsem o denní výplatu ve čtvrtek ráno, platba byla zpracována v pátek odpoledne a na svůj účet Cosmo jsem nedostal žádné peníze, i když jsem od Chaturbate obdržel e-mailové potvrzení, že platba byla odeslána.
@punker barbie , můžete mi prosím pomoci?

Číslo lístku: 19658138
Uživatelské jméno: webchrissy

Dík!

Upvote 0
Hi I have the same problem. I confirmed on Friday payment to Chaturbate daily pay. I didn't get her either. The payment is still being processed.

Upvote 0
My payment has been processed but never reached my Cosmo account. It's been now more than 24h since I received the email that the payment has been sent.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie - do you know when I can expect a reply from support? 26h since the payment was sent (and not yet received) and 6h since I sent a ticket to support (reply at the payment confirmation email).

Upvote 0
Hello,

Is there an issue with payment requests made on Friday? I made the request on Thursday morning for a daily payout, the payment was processed on Friday afternoon and I haven't received any money into my Cosmo account, even if I have received the email confirmation from Chaturbate that the payment was sent.
@punker barbie , can you please help?

Ticket number: 19658138
Username: webchrissy

Thanks!
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie ,

No, this has not been resolved.
It's been another 48h since the support replied that the payment was reissued BUT I still haven't got a confirmation email that the payment has been sent.
How long will it take for the payment to be sent?
Again, the DAILY PAYOUT has been requested on Thursday, and now is Monday.

PS: At this moment, the money are not in my Chaturbate account or in my Cosmo account.

Upvote 0
Dobrý den, @punker barbie,

Ne, toto není vyřešeno.
Je to dalších 48 hodin, co podpora odpověděla, že platba byla znovu vystavena, ALE stále mi nepřišel potvrzovací e-mail, že platba byla odeslána.
Jak dlouho bude trvat odeslání platby?
Opět platí, že DENNÍ VÝPLATA byla požádána ve čtvrtek a nyní je pondělí.

PS: V tuto chvíli nejsou peníze na mém účtu Chaturbate ani na mém účtu Cosmo.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie ,

No, this has not been resolved.
It's been another 48h since the support replied that the payment was reissued BUT I still haven't got a confirmation email that the payment has been sent.
How long will it take for the payment to be sent?
Again, the DAILY PAYOUT has been requested on Thursday, and now is Monday.

PS: At this moment, the money are not in my Chaturbate account or in my Cosmo account.
From another site, Xmodels tells me that Cosmo Payment has problems with daily payments.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.