AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

daily payout Chaturbate Paxum

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2021
I usually receive my daily payouts from CB within 24 hours, even on weekends, but this time no payment was received on my Paxum account. Does anyone have the same problem?

maybe we will receive it today...or tomorrow. I normally receive it in the evening so I will post here in few hours again :)) Sry for my engl..I´m from Germany.. :)

Upvote 0
Hi, it is possible that the problem is that if you use a Paxum account, the Paxum account has set new conditions.

Upvote 0
Now I´m very confused.. I got an email from cb stating that they sent my payment(95.75dollar) on October 2nd. But I already received this payment on October 1st, so that can't be the case, I'm talking about a different payment(three-digit range).

Upvote 0
guys did u already recieved payments now through paxum? i always recieved mine every 3rd and 18th of the month..but now its 4th of October and didn't receive yet..

Upvote 0
I got an email from CB few minutes ago. They said my payment is in process. It seems they forgot that it was a daily payout and added it to the payout period.

Upvote 0
Same here, i asked a daily payout on Friday, still no money on my paxum account... usually it takes less than 24 hours..
This is CB support answer:

Your payment has been sent to finance for processing and you will get an email notification as soon as the payment has been processed.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team”

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.