AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily payout did not showed up

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2018
Hello my user ID is love_to_fun_forever. I got email from chaturbate support that my daily payout has been sent to my epayment account but its been more then 24 hours nothing is arrived at my epayment account.
I try to reach out to support since its already 24 hours but they also did not reply back to me. I request you to take look and help me out. Its daily payment of Sept. 20, 2018 and once again my user id is love_to_fun_forever.

To reach out epayment and ask them why its not yet credited to my account I need invoice which is send to them by chaturbate which I dont have. So its my humble request to you please Help me out here.

Regards
love_to_fun_forever

Hello !! The same is happening to me!
Sorry I wasted your time, but I do not know what to do.
I asked for a daily payment on 09/21/2018, I always received epayments and always made daily payments and the next day I had the money. for the first time it's been 4 days and I do not see the money in my epayments account.
I received chaturbate email to confirm sending the payment on the 21st but so far nothing

Dear wildtequilla,
We're letting you know that we've sent an ePayment for your account.
wildtequilla in the amount of $ xxxxx

You should be receiving these funds within 24 hours.

If you do not see this payment by then please let us know.

my username is wildtequilla I have provided my email for pm.

Can you help me please?
thank you so much

Upvote 0
Hello my user ID is love_to_fun_forever. I got email from chaturbate support that my daily payout has been sent to my epayment account but its been more then 24 hours nothing is arrived at my epayment account.
I try to reach out to support since its already 24 hours but they also did not reply back to me. I request you to take look and help me out. Its daily payment of Sept. 20, 2018 and once again my user id is love_to_fun_forever.

To reach out epayment and ask them why its not yet credited to my account I need invoice which is send to them by chaturbate which I dont have. So its my humble request to you please Help me out here.

Regards
love_to_fun_forever
Thank you for posting. As wildtequilla said, for some reason it is taking some additional time for payments to be received by some broadcasters. If you have not received it by Sept 27, please let me know.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.