AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Payout Issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2022
Hi @punker barbie I hope you could help me. I have not yet received the payment for my daily payout request on May 23, 2022. I have been emailing the support for assistance and updates but I only received automated replies.

This is my request number (19680467).

I am really hoping for a positive response. 🙏🏼Thank you!

Hi @punker barbie I hope you could help me. I have not yet received the payment for my daily payout request on May 23, 2022. I have been emailing the support for assistance and updates but I only received automated replies.

This is my request number (19680467).

I am really hoping for a positive response. 🙏🏼Thank you!
@punker barbie Sorry for bothering. I hope you could help me with my concern. Please!

Upvote 0
Hi @AmberCutie hope you could help with this question. Is it okay to have 2 accounts in chaturbate. 1 for streaming and the other one is for cash out tokens. Is it okay if i transfer my earned tokens from my streaming account to my cash out account? Thank you!

Upvote 0
Hi @AmberCutie hope you could help with this question. Is it okay to have 2 accounts in chaturbate. 1 for streaming and the other one is for cash out tokens. Is it okay if i transfer my earned tokens from my streaming account to my cash out account? Thank you!
I do not work for chaturbate. Not at all. Not even as a model.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.