AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily request delayed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2017
Mars
Dear @punker barbie could you help me?
I am writing to ask for some information regarding the payment dates, I've already sent an 📧 to support but got no response yet. This is the situation On the 14th of December, I asked for my payment by Wire, converted tokens to dollars then clicked on the option of "daily payout" and it said my payment would be made in the next 3- 5 business days but I don't have the money yet. Is it that maybe "daily request" does not apply to my Wire payment in Mexico or takes longer?
I appreciate you taking the time to help me.
Looking forward to your answer. Happy Holidays.
My user name on chaturbate is: lumipia

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Thank you very much, but still waiting for the payment. Chaturbate sent me a message saying they were about to send me my payment in the next 3 days and I don't know if have to send a new email because it has been 4 business days and still I don't have any deposit. I mean... Am I pushing a lot? Or is it OK to remind them?

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

I am writing because I need help with a payment delay. I've been told that I was about to get my payment in 2 or 3 business days but there have been more than 14 business days without the deposit when I even clicked on the daily payout request button. I am already worried and I started to doubt in chaturbate's support credibility.

I wonder what would happen if I cash out my new tokens, would they get into my bank account? or would the new payment be held, too? Should I wait until I get this delayed payment and only then request a new payment? Am I really going to receive the money as chaturbate said?

Thank you very much for your time.
Looking forward to your answer.
Regards.
Chaturbate name: lumipia

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Could you please stop ignoring posts? I've been waiting a month for my daily payout request or at least a coherent answer from support. Please, just asking about my money, it seems to be lost in limbo thanks to chaturbate system processor error. Support, please stop ignoring me, what I did wrong? I don't deserve this, tbh.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.