AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dancing Games! DDR Pump it up etc...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BritneySiren

Inactive Cam Model
Didn't really see this as a topic but was wondering if any of you were into them. I've been playing them off and on for about a decade now. Lately I play mostly Pump it up. It's pretty amazing cardio and sometimes you meet really nice folks when you're out and about. Any of you play? Own a machine! Got any scores or pics to share! I'll share one of mine to get it started :D

10355380_10205141570078029_4734239121006404729_n.jpg

(not the best score but a really hard chart lol)

I want to get better at freestyle at some point (which is when you try to make a regular looking dance while getting accurate steps)

Well I hope you all have a great weekend :)

XoXo

Britney Siren

I used to be really good at dancing games and I competed in tournaments for money until about 4 years ago. Now I am way below competitive but I still go out and play occasionally. Mostly I play PIU but when I can find a good machine I play ITG. There is a guy near where I live that converted his entire basement into a bemani arcade and has a ton of well maintained DDR, Beatmania, and Pop'n cabinets and he sometimes has us over to play, but that is really the only time I get to play anything ither than Pump anymore. It seems like the Bemani scene is pretty well dead these days. Here are some scores from last time I played:
http://imgur.com/a/0ljh7

I wish the scene was as prevalent and carefree as it was a few years back. Hopefully somebody makes a new great dance game to revive it soon.

Reactions: BritneySiren
CutieSnugler said:
I used to be really good at dancing games and I competed in tournaments for money until about 4 years ago. Now I am way below competitive but I still go out and play occasionally. Mostly I play PIU but when I can find a good machine I play ITG. There is a guy near where I live that converted his entire basement into a bemani arcade and has a ton of well maintained DDR, Beatmania, and Pop'n cabinets and he sometimes has us over to play, but that is really the only time I get to play anything ither than Pump anymore. It seems like the Bemani scene is pretty well dead these days. Here are some scores from last time I played:
http://imgur.com/a/0ljh7

I wish the scene was as prevalent and carefree as it was a few years back. Hopefully somebody makes a new great dance game to revive it soon.

True... while there's still a bit of a scene here it feels like it's died down a bunch since most of us have bills and the like now. Not sure how it is for the younger folks though. I hope some day I can buy a pump it up machine so I can play at home though I did win a tournament last week which I'm shocked and happy about :) I don't think I'm super great at it but I have fun playing

B010GNOCMAAV9ts.jpg:large

won that pillow :)

B0rHty0IcAAiN9h.jpg:large

I mostly play doubles but sometimes I'm not as accurate as I'd like to be. I think there's a bit of a resurgence coming along though at least here. I'm looking forward to seeing what pans out from all of this.

Reactions: Gen and Nordling
RedHerby said:
DDR, next week it will be 25 years ago ...

wow... I thought it came out in 98 or 99? I could be mistaken though

BritneySiren said:
RedHerby said:
DDR, next week it will be 25 years ago ...
wow... I thought it came out in 98 or 99? I could be mistaken though
november 9th 1989, to be exact

This 25th Anniversary is a big thing here in Europe, background stories in newspapers, documentaries on tv and so on.

Reactions: BritneySiren
Status
Not open for further replies.