AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dark mode enabled

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2018
Australia
1619677876810.png

This looks promising so far, I look forward to seeing it fully rolled out. At the moment dark mode works for me on the main page, a models page.

Profile page / Mobile site / Broadcasting haven't had it yet, but I suspect thats just a timing thing since they do mention "first rollout" in the notice.

I've always preferred a dark mode as it feels more comfortable to my old weary eyes and I'm liking what i see so far! Looking forward to seeing more (pun intended).

Reactions: Brit
I like using nighttime mode on MyFreeCams too.

Upvote 0
The one big problem I see with this is BOTS and APPS
So many of them have used "background colour" as WHITE or FFFFFF to match the window background of the chat, so now when you see bots/apps posting in the chatroom, it looks very bad and stands out too much.
Otherwise, so far so good.

The "user list" for PMs is always white which I told them about on their Twitter.
They did say it's their "first rollout" or whatever, so they are obviously are of the "none important" pages that need doing as well - I guess they wanted the main page, categories, and rooms pages done as these are where people spend most of their time.

It also isn't on the broadcasting page as far as what I saw. But it's progressing at least.

Upvote 0
How did I miss that. :arghh:

I never knew MFC had a dark mode. 😄

night mode.jpg

For models on the model web broadcaster, it's at the bottom of the page...that little moon-shaped icon to the left of the Options button. An MFC member told me that members can also enable Night Mode on their end, if they want.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.