AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Data export verification issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2020
Chaturbate Data Export pending verification

I’ve been trying to download my data on chaturbate to prove to my boyfriend something, and it says pending verification but support never sent me any info on what needs to be verified, I have already passed the age verification. Anybody know what to do ?

Attachments

• 3A7D4AB6-3FCF-4416-8041-D766344A071B.jpeg
    3A7D4AB6-3FCF-4416-8041-D766344A071B.jpeg
    543.4 KB · Views: 21
Your first export request has been created and you should be allowed to download it. Is this worked?
The 2 others, with the message 'pending for verification' is also strange to me :/ You still have them after refreshing the page?

Else, just mail to support with your user name, they will be able to tell you exactly what is 'to be verified', but certainly not 'age verification', I would bet more on a security possible issue like ie different IPs used to get this data or something like this

Upvote 0
Your first export request has been created and you should be allowed to download it. Is this worked?
The 2 others, with the message 'pending for verification' is also strange to me :/ You still have them after refreshing the page?

Else, just mail to support with your user name, they will be able to tell you exactly what is 'to be verified', but certainly not 'age verification', I would bet more on a security possible issue like ie different IPs used to get this data or something like this
Thank you, but support stopped responding and I have been using different IP addresses, can it’s my boyfriend trying to get the info.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.