AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dating coworkers. For some it's not meant to be.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2019
Asked a coworker what she thinks about two coworkers being in a relationship. She said she thinks it's okay and asked why I asked. Told her I think I'm falling for someone but it goes against my own personal rules about dating coworkers (learned from past mistakes and the drama involved around it).

She asked who? Told her I cannot say. She asked if it was her and I said.... yes.
She was like, no serious... Who? I just laughed and said she will know if I ask the person.

I got my answer when I said yes when she asked if it was her.
I'm going to mentally block any 'feelings' I have for her now other than being work friends. I feel dumb. 🤣
Was not trying to be decisive when I asked her what she thought on the subject. We get along great as coworkers.

I'm just getting too old for drama, including any that I may unintentionally start when asking stupid questions.

Never regret getting things cleared our for yourself.

I’ve seen co-workers date without any issue (in at least two cases they even ended up married). But the few times I’ve done it, it was ultimately way more drama than it was worth. I guess it depends on the person.

Yeah, dating (or even just hooking up with) a co-worker can get messy, and I don’t recommend it. I’ve also been in uncomfortable situations as a result of me telling female friends about a job, and now they wanna come get a job there too where I am. :facepalm: Then we both wind up talking to the same guy from there. Or the friend decides to start hanging out with the mean girl (at the job) who is nasty to you.

I don’t want drama in my personal life. High school ended 23 years ago. If I want drama, I go watch Chicago P.D. or General Hospital. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.