AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

dating

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2019
Can any models give me some advice if i want to date a cam model? like already talking to one...i know shes been busy with her family with thanks giving going on today and all. i did post something about this some where else, i made a new thread but maybe should have posted here. thanks in advacnce

• Wat?!
Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
its not her profession im interested in...its her that im interested in. i just met her when i was talking to models online.

ok im not trying to defend myself or anything im really looking for some help. when i first talk to her i dont think i was being a creep, i tried to talk to her like gentle men and not a horn dog who just wanted to see her naked. and we kept talking an she said she really like my personality and everything and i was talking to her about would she ever really want to meet and things we just kinda gradually talked through out the day...she was kind of bewildered by why i even tipped her once. i did talk to one of the members about my situation and she suggested i dig through the forums about meeting girls abroad and everything. do you have any other advice?

ok im not trying to defend myself or anything im really looking for some help. when i first talk to her i dont think i was being a creep, i tried to talk to her like gentle men and not a horn dog who just wanted to see her naked. and we kept talking an she said she really like my personality and everything and i was talking to her about would she ever really want to meet and things we just kinda gradually talked through out the day...she was kind of bewildered by why i even tipped her once. i did talk to one of the members about my situation and she suggested i dig through the forums about meeting girls abroad and everything. do you have any other advice?
Yes talk to models like they are normal people, because they are. Assume they don't want to date you because it almost never happens and the few times members date models it almost never has a happy ending. Tip the models that are entertaining you when you can. Don't ask for free stuff and be respectful of their time.

Yeah ...i tried expressing to her i know she just a person like anyone else and i think she really like that thats prolly why we got to talking for so long the other day. Thanks alot for your advice man. Have a nice thanks giving appreciate your help :)

If you want to find a woman to date, go on a dating site.

Cammodels aren't online to pick up boyfriends, they're online to work.

If you want to find a woman to date, go on a dating site.

Cammodels aren't online to pick up boyfriends, they're online to work.
Yeah thats my dilema...i know theyre there to work and this is the way they make money but i read how some have dated their regulars even married some. So thought id try my luck. Someone offered me advice since they ended up marrying one of their regulars. Thanks for your input

i tried to talk to her like gentle men and not a horn dog who just wanted to see her naked

I'm not sure why some guys think that wanting to "get to know" a cam model makes them better than dudes that just want to see them naked. Cam models aren't online to make friends or meet dudes to hook up with, they are there to make money. Which is why....

she was kind of bewildered by why i even tipped her once

Seems really weird. I mean, it's like going into a bar and telling the bartender "I'm not here to drink, I'm just here to chat and get to know you" and then having them all happy if you eventually throw a buck their way. Which, trust me, would not be how that scenario would work out. But, hey, that could all be a part of her hustle.

Anyway, yes, there's very rare occurrences where cam models actually date their regulars. However, those things happen organically, whereas it seems like you were going on cam sites specifically to find someone who you might want to date. I could be wrong there, but that's just the vibe I'm getting, especially since in your other post you state you only recently met this girl. You shouldn't get your hopes up just because it has happened with other people.

If she really does like you, then she'll not want you to spend money on her in her room (personally, I wouldn't even want someone I'm interested in any sort of romantic way even hanging out in my room because it's just weird) and she won't treat you like a member. She will make it a point to chat with you offsite with no money whatsoever involved. Cam girls complimenting you doesn't mean anything. It's a way to make money. Yeah, sometimes those compliments can be true, but even still just because someone compliments your personality doesn't mean they are attracted to you or want to date you.

thanks alot of the stuff yall have been telling me does make alot of sense when i take a step back. i talked to carmita about this whole situation and she gave me some pretty good advice as well as to find somethings on this thread about how some people have gotten "scammed" specially in other countries. thanks for the advice marceline.

ill prolly be getting more replies but just wanted to greet everyone and say have a nice thanks giving. yall are very helpful glad i stumbled upon this

Yeah thats my dilema...i know theyre there to work and this is the way they make money but i read how some have dated their regulars even married some. So thought id try my luck. Someone offered me advice since they ended up marrying one of their regulars. Thanks for your input

I married a member.

Stop trying to date her.

If a model is interested she will make the move. She will move things to a non cam related environment and you will not pay her anything.

Being a decent human and talking to a model like she is also a human doesn't make you someone she wants to date it just makes you not trash.
:)

i tried to talk to her like gentle men and not a horn dog who just wanted to see her naked
That's like 95% of the people who try to chat to me/in my chat room. By no means does that make you more eligible as a possible partner than anyone else.

i did talk to one of the members about my situation and she suggested i dig through the forums about meeting girls abroad and everything.
I imagine she's read the 100000 other members who think they're "in love" with a cam model that have posted here at ACF and just wants you to learn for yourself that it's a very unlikely scenario.

Being a decent human and talking to a model like she is also a human doesn't make you someone she wants to date it just makes you not trash.
Haha Lacey said it better than I did! :D

Hold up.. you only talked to her for the first time “the other day” and immediately brought up meeting irl? This isn’t real... you are being played.
Yeah...i think i was too infatuated...being a dumbass....we never go to talk about meeting yet she said we could about it through whats app since she would get in trouble with work...and i had to buy her whats app because she cant just do things for free either...so like i said, trying to take my step back and do a better job of processing the whole fact after all the replies i have been receiving. I dont see them as negative at all...im an artist im use to criticism... i find all replies and info shared or experiences help ful. And yeah i feel like a dumbass haha

Yeah...i think i was too infatuated...being a dumbass....we never go to talk about meeting yet she said we could about it through whats app since she would get in trouble with work...and i had to buy her whats app because she cant just do things for free either...so like i said, trying to take my step back and do a better job of processing the whole fact after all the replies i have been receiving. I dont see them as negative at all...im an artist im use to criticism... i find all replies and info shared or experiences help ful. And yeah i feel like a dumbass haha

Sorry adding to what i said but so i have her whats app...and i know i can see her last scene and then i can see she read my messages but sometimes she doesnt reply right away. I know she could be busy so i just try to keep my cool and slow my role...like u said, i could be getting played. Which if i am, thats my fault and its my responsibility to do something about it. Just me letting my feelings get the better of me again...

Reactions: Diana_Devil
It seems like you're so into the fantasy that your rational voice isn't loud enough for you to listen to right now.
I hope that changes so you can get some perspective and avoid making too many mistakes.

I'd recommend turning that function off on whatsapp so that you can't see when she's seen your messages.
I sometimes get really excited about messages too so I had to turn off the blue ticks to avoid becoming obsessed. There are a hundred reasons people don't reply right away and I think you know that. But this infatuation might stop you thinking about that.

Another thing I've thought about recently is that text messages are read in our own voice, they can be affirming and comforting despite what the content might be. Then, when we meet IRL the person might have too much character or be someone we don't expect. Just something I've been musing about recently.

Wow thanks that might actually helpful, cause im like talking to myself in my head time like “hey dumbass..she could just be busy..stop worrying...step back!” Ill try that out. Alot of what you said does make sense and i agree ive felt the same way about getting excited...like when she texted me earlier that she was still djing at the club and took a video at the club i found myself really excited she replied...and then im like “yo foo chill..” to myself

If she was interested in dating you, she wouldn't have asked you to pay for her WhatsApp.

She is a working model. 100 guys ask to meet her a week. Doesn't mean she's interested or it's going to happen.

You are a client, not a potential partner.

Hold up.. you only talked to her for the first time “the other day” and immediately brought up meeting irl? This isn’t real... you are being played.

yes guy, Don't dream so fast)
The first thing models have to protect is their intimacy. (Location, town and so on are on top of topics to avoid)

But just like many viewers, some models like this kind of talking (style 'if we meet one day...')
But just think it's only to talk and often in a kind way. There is a good chance that she'll be surprised if she find out that you're taking this for real :)

(and take care, professional scammers exist also)

I personally prefer members acting like horndogs instead of trying to get to know me/date me because they usually understand I'm here to work and to get them off for a price. I also hate when members try to put down those members and act as if they are better than them. It isn't a good look to insult paying members who do support us. It's an asshole thing to do. You can still talk to us like people and be horny. Many of our members already do.

Why would I want to have a relationship with someone who doesn't respect my job and clients?

YES! @AudriTwo

I have encountered many members who act like its either/or between being horndogs and being respectful & human.
You can have it both ways (and they are the best)!

Yep! Nothing wrong with being respectful towards someone while flirting (Whether it be from member to model, or vice versa). Actually, I'm surprised that so many members have issues with being that way since the way they act would get them slapped/hit or otherwise if they did it in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.