AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Day 3 - Payment Held W9 ::: Ticket Details Included

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2022
My username is "TwiceRemoved" ticket number "18965238"
I submitted my filled out W9 form 20 minutes after the request email arrived.

It's been three days with no response (I've emailed two follow-ups) and I could really use the help.
Really disheartening when this is my only income right now and my first payment is still being held without response from support.

I'm happy to reply here with an update to let others know if this gets resolved. (seems most here either don't mention it, or never get their issue resolved)
Several people recommended I ask here after not getting any support response back.

Thank you for your time,
It is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
My ticket has been updated along with my W9 information.
I'm awaiting payment but believe things should be good to go now.

Feel free to close the thread/disregard.
Thanks to everyone who helped make this forum a resource for support.

Upvote 0
Day 3 after my ticket had been closed as solved, I STLL have not been paid.
Support claimed it was going out that Friday and I should have it 24-48 hours.
It's been over 72 hours, still no payment.... I'm having a very hard time trusting CB at this point....

If someone can help that'd be great, I feel stolen from at this point and it's not a good feeling to have.
I'm pushing a week after CBs payment deadline with no payment in sight.

Ticket has been re-opened with the same details, let's hope it doesn't take an additional 3 days just to answer it

Upvote 0
This has finally been resolved, payment has been received.
While support may be a bit slow, hopefully my updates can help reassure those who may be freaking out (like I was) that payment wasn't coming.

Please close this thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.