AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm naturally a night owl and my timezone is 6h ahead of EST. I really want to maximize my future earning potentials but I don't know what time will work the best for me as a new model on CB. I want to reach as many members as possible so I'll be able to build a solid fanbase when I start broadcasting and that means (for me) a regular schedule for a long time ahead.

I'm thinking that 22-04 (4pm-10pm EST) would maybe work for me, but I'm not sure. I'm having trouble planning my days since I'm currently not working and I have no routines at all, so I don't know if camming after "breakfast" or after "dinner" would be the best option for me. I normally have the most energy around 3-4 hours after I wake up but I've read that being awake at night and sleeping during the day is bad for your mental health.

What's your routine and how does it work for you? Does it matter what time you broadcast on CB or is it pretty much the same earning potential during both the day and night?

🌻

Reactions: -xoxo-
If your target market is in the US, I would shoot for 9pm to 3am EST this would reach the west coast between 6pm and Midnight. In my experience, guys need us most when they can't sleep.

Ultimately, you should do what works best for you. The ideal schedule is one you can stick to. Don't let the internet (or me) tell you when to cam.

If your target market is in the US, I would shoot for 9pm to 3am EST this would reach the west coast between 6pm and Midnight.
This has always been the timeframe I've aimed for, with exceptions of double shifts where I used to do well around lunchtime, too. (But that was like... 10 years ago lol).

Those hours could work, but I've also had luck with early morning crowds sometimes (haven't tried that often, but on days I've had really bad insomnia and been awake, things have started picking up for me around 6 am EST. Something to consider if you don't wanna be up so late!
That's a really good idea. I might try this. Men seem begin their days the same way they end them; with their cock in their hand.

if i ever get myself back to a morning schedule, i would work 7am est to noon again. i love that shift. sure its a lot slower in traffic, but from my experience fewer models online and members are more likely to purchase shows or content. men are usually at their peak horniness early in the morning. lovehoney did a study on what time of the day people are in the mood. they found women prefer 11:21pm and 7:45am for men.

The pandemic has messed up the hours people used to watch, and as more people are going back to work in person, things will change again. I think the best is to just pick a time where you will look fun and playful (not tired) and get a somewhat regular schedule so you get regular viewers, and run with it. If you're unhappy with the result you can always change your schedule later. There are horny guys 24h/day 🤷‍♂️

Great info and here's my little insight from almost 6 months overall and on MFC since february.
My timezone is GMT -5 and I've learned that when here it's 8pm it's no man's land but a few times when I logged in at 5pm I did really well.
My preferred hours are from 10pm until 2am most of the time.
I could stretch my hours or do a double shift from 6pm until 9ish and then 10ish until I hit the sack so I could reach the average time when guys would go eat dinner, take a break from work, arrive home and even hide in the bathroom late at night which could easily become a solid 5-8 hour stable shift.
Since it's better to stick to a stable schedule I will start streaming using that timetable and try to stick to it.

My recomendation is to analyze your audience habits and try to make an average of hours to stick to.
Then make it your own schedule and stick to it.

Also it's known that the US is where the main fanbase comes from so it's good to adjust to their necessities :3

I guess it depends where you target market is. Is your chatroom visited by Americans, British people or Australians? Tailor your schedule according to this. For example, the vast majority of my members are from the USA, so my schedule is from 10 PM to 4 AM EST. I never tried another schedule and tbh I am kind of scared of it - the night shift works perfectly fine for me as I haven't had problems with traffic since last year...

Reactions: MillyNoelle
I'm naturally a night owl and my timezone is 6h ahead of EST. I really want to maximize my future earning potentials but I don't know what time will work the best for me as a new model on CB. I want to reach as many members as possible so I'll be able to build a solid fanbase when I start broadcasting and that means (for me) a regular schedule for a long time ahead.

I'm thinking that 22-04 (4pm-10pm EST) would maybe work for me, but I'm not sure. I'm having trouble planning my days since I'm currently not working and I have no routines at all, so I don't know if camming after "breakfast" or after "dinner" would be the best option for me. I normally have the most energy around 3-4 hours after I wake up but I've read that being awake at night and sleeping during the day is bad for your mental health.

What's your routine and how does it work for you? Does it matter what time you broadcast on CB or is it pretty much the same earning potential during both the day and night?

🌻
I was a day time cam-mer for a couple years and did well because of my regulars that would come in and hang. I kept pretty much the same schedule 5 days a week and then would tweet if I were going on during a different time. I did it this way because I'm a morning person so I am naturally more chipper during the day, and go to bed at 9pm. lol. that said, I knew of a bunch of girls who went on at night and did really well, too. I think people, at least in the U.S., frequent the cam rooms with more volume at night. I also used to do feature shows on Camsoda and those were always scheduled for nighttime too which I'm sure is for that reason.

I think the best approach is to make it work around your personal preference of a schedule, keep that schedule consistent and show up every time. That's how you grow your audience. If you're unsure, try a day shift and try an evening shift and see what works best for you.

Also keep in mind that there are people from all over the world on cam sites from all kinds of different time zones.

I wish I could cam during the day. I dont live in a house or apartment. Theres constantly people around outside (strangers etc), traffic speeding down residential street,, dogs barking.. etc. No privacy at all. There's no way I could cam in day and not worry that someone isnt going to knock etc I hate it but theres also nowhere to move since pandemic. The only time I can do anything is like after midnight and only a couple hours. I would feel so happier if I had choices like others. I hope you all find times that work good for you :h:

Reactions: MillyNoelle
I wish I could cam during the day. I dont live in a house or apartment. Theres constantly people around outside (strangers etc), traffic speeding down residential street,, dogs barking.. etc. No privacy at all. There's no way I could cam in day and not worry that someone isnt going to knock etc I hate it but theres also nowhere to move since pandemic. The only time I can do anything is like after midnight and only a couple hours. I would feel so happier if I had choices like others. I hope you all find times that work good for you :h:

If someone knock at door and you don't want to answer,just don't do it lol!

Reactions: Jay78
Status
Not open for further replies.