AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daydreams and Bucket Lists

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would travel for a year or two and try lots of different things and explore, live life and just experience as much as I can (this would be everything from activities, visiting places in that country, different countries, foods and drinks, theatres, literally try "it all").
I have been cooped up in the same small town for the last 35 years ( my whole life) and full of anxiety, trapped in a cycle of not being able to get out of it, so it's a big dream for me to finally get away and experience lots of new things and not be scared/worried to do it all. I wouldn't want to be "slumming" it, so I'd want to be going from place to place and living comfortably - it's a dream after all, right?

So for me, nothing "too" out there.

I'd pack up and move to another country for a year or two. I don't like traveling all that much, but one thing I like to do is relocate to a new location and live there for a while. I've never moved outside the US though. I'd take my kids, a close friend of mine that I do a lot of stuff with, and her kids. She keeps talking about Paris so maybe somewhere in France.

I’d buy a house with big windows and decorate it exactly the way I wanted to. I’d have my kids, and my roommate, and pets all have wonderful rooms and spaces.

I’d have a really nice guest room for family. I’d cook a bowl of spaghetti and I’d relax and watch some reality tv. Lol nothing too exciting here. Maybe I’d buy a pony too. Like a little Shetland or something. Or a few of them and perhaps some chickens and a cow.

I’d adopt more kids too. And pay people to help me care for them so they always had tons of attention and things to do.

I would like a week off to rest and reboot my brain enough to come up with creative things to do on cam.

Not much about my life would change, except I'd move somewhere warm, coastal, and more socially progressive. I'm fine being alone in a smallish place, surrounded by books and making art, but I'm exhausted of living in libertarian dystopias with six-month-long winters.

Reactions: NotYou
I would visit Japan, then visit Korea so I could watch Itzy, Twice and BlackPink. And I would take mom, tho I doubt she would like to go 🤣🤣

I would visit Japan, then visit Korea so I could watch Itzy, Twice and BlackPink. And I would take mom, tho I doubt she would like to go 🤣🤣
Just tell her KFC is HUGE in Japan. Nobody can resist their fried chicken and coleslaw...once.

KFC coleslaw is GOAT
Like for real for real. They must have some kind of weird copyright/patent whatever agreement because no commercial bagged coleslaw is chopped the way their's is so you must go to the drive thru to get the real thing. The only thing better was Chick-fil-a coleslaw.

Like for real for real. They must have some kind of weird copyright/patent whatever agreement because no commercial bagged coleslaw is chopped the way their's is so you must go to the drive thru to get the real thing. The only thing better was Chick-fil-a coleslaw.
The key is shredded not chopped! I've made a knockoff before that was pretty close. I've still never tried Chick Fil A

The key is shredded not chopped! I've made a knockoff before that was pretty close. I've still never tried Chick Fil A
CFA isn't worth it anymore since they stopped with the coleslaw. But definitely one of the better chicken sandwiches on the market.

CFA isn't worth it anymore since they stopped with the coleslaw. But definitely one of the better chicken sandwiches on the market.
I guess that's a bucket list thing (for sooner than close to death hopefully) is try a CFA sammich, and a Popeyes chicken sammich (since apparently that was voted the best during the rush a couple/few years ago).

I've tried KFC's and Burger King's. BK's wasn't bad. (The huge crunchy fad ones, I mean)

Last edited:
I guess that's a bucket list thing (for sooner than close to death hopefully) is try a CFA sammich, and a Popeyes chicken sammich (since apparently that was voted the best during the rush a couple/few years ago).

I've tried KFC's and Burger King's. BK's wasn't bad. (The huge crunchy fad ones, I mean)
I grew up eating cafeteria food from public schools as my main source of "nutrition" so BK's original chicken sandwich is comfort food to me. The one shaped like a hashbrown patty from McDonald's...never tried the new ones, but when it comes to competing with Chick-fil-a, Wendy's wins it. Especially the spicy chicken sandwich.

There's a Popeye's around the corner, I have lived here for 9 years and NEVER once went to it. The line was always too long. LOL

I grew up eating cafeteria food from public schools as my main source of "nutrition" so BK's original chicken sandwich is comfort food to me. The one shaped like a hashbrown patty from McDonald's...never tried the new ones, but when it comes to competing with Chick-fil-a, Wendy's wins it. Especially the spicy chicken sandwich.

There's a Popeye's around the corner, I have lived here for 9 years and NEVER once went to it. The line was always too long. LOL
In Los Angeles I had a Popeye's and Wendy's close by so I def appreciate all their foods! There are some around here but too far to be convenient so haven't had any since we moved to WA. /sadpanda

BK's original longlength chicken sammich was just sorta mid for me when I had one. Carl's Jr/Hardee's basic one might be a smidge better IMO.

In Los Angeles I had a Popeye's and Wendy's close by so I def appreciate all their foods! There are some around here but too far to be convenient so haven't had any since we moved to WA. /sadpanda

BK's original longlength chicken sammich was just sorta mid for me when I had one. Carl's Jr/Hardee's basic one might be a smidge better IMO.
Do you remember when Hardee's sold bone-in fried chicken?

Do you remember when Hardee's sold bone-in fried chicken?
Growing up we didn't eat Carl's Jr. much we were more of a Taco Bell, Jack in the Box family :D so I don't recall that at all

Growing up we didn't eat Carl's Jr. much we were more of a Taco Bell, Jack in the Box family :D so I don't recall that at all
I grew up on the south east coast. It was all about who had the best chicken and Taco Bell was just like total drunk food. It's where you go after a few beers and need to go to bed for the night.

So the real bucket list is eating fast food? I can get on board with this. I crossed In-N-Out off the list this summer. Pretty good, but not worth the long lines. Mind you, this was in Salt Lake City -- it might hit different in California or wherever. My favorite continues to be Zip's which is Inland Northwest regional. I guess I could add a "Boss" from Zip's back to my bucket list, since I haven't eaten there in close to ten years at this point.

About the KFC coleslaw: is it not too watery for folks?

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.