AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Deactivated my account by accident

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2020
Florida
Hey i deactivated my account by accident and was wondering if you someone can recover my account, the name is "Soflobull". I just deleted it yesterday so hopefully its not too much of a problem. I would greatly appreciate the fix as soon as possible thanks!

Your best bet is to contact support@chaturbate.com and explain to them and ask.
Not sure how you deactivate by accident though because i think there are a few confirmations you must click, but I think they can undo it for you so just email them above

Upvote 0
Hey i deactivated my account by accident and was wondering if you someone can recover my account, the name is "Soflobull". I just deleted it yesterday so hopefully its not too much of a problem. I would greatly appreciate the fix as soon as possible thanks!
Support has advised they were able to resolve this over the weekend.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.