AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dead Space

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking loooove dead space!! If you like creepy, horror, atmospheric jump scare fun times you'll love it. Honestly the franchise is up there with mass effect for me.

I fucking loooove dead space!! If you like creepy, horror, atmospheric jump scare fun times you'll love it. Honestly the franchise is up there with mass effect for me.
I watched a walk through of it on YouTube and I screamed a few times.

Reactions: Val Vega
I watched a walk through of it on YouTube and I screamed a few times.
ooooo! Who's playthrough? I love Markiplier's let's plays of the series, plus I also love when he plays horror games and takes them seriously (versus what he did half the time with FNAF).

Id say buy it, @Guy. It's cheap now and it's a fun game. Lots of jump scares and some very creepy monsters. i had fun playing it, though I haven't replayed since. Still worth it though imo.

Id say buy it, @Guy. It's cheap now and it's a fun game. Lots of jump scares and some very creepy monsters. i had fun playing it, though I haven't replayed since. Still worth it though imo.
Have you played Dead Space 2 and Dead Space 3?

Yo @Guy, if you were planning on playing the 360 version via backwards compatibility on the One, you may want to check out EA Access. Only thirty bucks for a year subscription and you'll have access to Dead Space and Dead Space Ignition. You also get access to about fifty other games, including the last good skateboarding game, Skate 3. Crazy good deal if you don't mind going digital.

Yo @Guy, if you were planning on playing the 360 version via backwards compatibility on the One, you may want to check out EA Access. Only thirty bucks for a year subscription and you'll have access to Dead Space and Dead Space Ignition. You also get access to about fifty other games, including the last good skateboarding game, Skate 3. Crazy good deal if you don't mind going digital.

Not to step on toes, but PC version of Origin Access, gets you Dead Space 1,2,3 and Ignition at the same price, 30$ a year or 4.99 a month. I'm not sure whether the Xbox version carries over to PC or vice versa.

Not to step on toes, but PC version of Origin Access, gets you Dead Space 1,2,3 and Ignition at the same price, 30$ a year or 4.99 a month. I'm not sure whether the Xbox version carries over to PC or vice versa.
I cant do that because Origin Access is not available for Macs.

Sorry to hear that Guy, it's such a ridiculous bargain that even though I own the majority of the games, I still think about joining. Is there no way to run in Windows compatibility mode? (sorry I'm completely ignorant when it comes to Macs)

Awesome deal. Wish it did but I don't think it does. Man, when I was a kid I had to pay like seventy bucks for one Nintendo 64 game. Usually with only the back of the box to judge it on. Hard times. Now I go to my ready to install list and get annoyed when I can't decide what I feel like downloading and playing. Almost have it too good these days.

Reactions: Gen and swagger
Right? I mowed yards for months to get the Atari version of Pacman just to find out it was a heap of shit, now Ms. Pacman, that shit was legit :)

Reactions: heybarkeep
Status
Not open for further replies.