AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dealing with roommate/dorm issues?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, I'm Rachel_Hazel from MFC. Super excited to make my first post! I'm new here, but I've been camming on and off since Novemberish. My camscore just reached 3074 and I just had a show where I got 5000 from 2.5 hours for the first time since my first stream, so I'm getting really into streaming. But living in a college dorm (thin walls) with a roommate (who's a homebody) makes things really difficult and I can only stream T 3-6 pm EST,R3-6 EST, and whenever F, Sa, Su, but I usually don't stream F or Su because I'm so tired from school. Any suggestions? I want to keep growing my camscore and making more fans and money, but hate having such constricting hours. I'm also having the issue of people only wanting to skype with me, which I guess I'm fine with but it doesn't help my cam score and it seems way more personal (maybe I should make another thread for this question).

Please be careful about broadcasting on school property (yes, dormitories count), and especially if using the school-provided internet. Even SFW style broadcasting is considered by many institutions as a poor reflection of them and will remove students for taking part.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Upvote 0
Dorms, school property and any internet service they provide usually is off limits for adult stuff. If possible, it might be better to stream from an apartment near college campus. However, it may not alleviate the roommate issue if you need to have one.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.