AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dear Amber Cutie, Please Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ember_bb

Cam Model
Jun 15, 2017
Twitter Username
@ember_bb
Chaturbate Username
ember_bb
I am starting my own cam next month. I am not active so I cannot verify for the model only section. Is there something else I can do showing my age and other things to verify. I really want to start my cam business right with all the information I can get and the model only forums are the best information there is. Please let me know, and thank you for all the information you share in the effort you put out.

Ember

Search button up at the top right of the page. There's tons of information in the public section.

Search button up at the top right of the page. There's tons of information in the public section.

Oh I'm working my way through it but it's just so general and when I get to the end of a thread there's always a model saying 'just get verified; more details in the MO section.'

I've also read most of the CAM GIRL WIKI.

I have given myself this time because I know models don't stay 'new' for long and I want to make sure I take complete advantage of building my audience. Also I have OCD, I research for fun, I like to know everything I possibly can before I do something. So if there's more info I want it all! :bookworm: It's just who I am.

Thanks for the response!

You need to already be approved and active on a cam site before you'll get verified here.

You need to already be approved and active on a cam site before you'll get verified here.
I read the verification post, I was just hoping there was a different way to prove that I'm serious about this job. I prefer to be prepared instead of scrambling after the fact. Also I don't understand the needing to be active first. From what I've read in public forums a model is only 'new' for 7 days and that's when you build the bulk of your audience.

I am going to run this like a small business. The best way I know how to do that is to learn from others first. No reason to blunder through things if I don't have to. I don't want to sound pushy, I just want to ask properly to make sure I'm doing everything I can to set myself up for success.

But thank you so much for responding. I really admire what you've built: I watched you cam yesterday and you were fun and seemed effortless (also The Used is my favorite band, I didn't think they would fit in the sexy environment and you proved me wrong :) ). The career, the community, and the joint projects with other models (such as cam girl wiki) is wonderful. You've built something so helpful in a life where you admit a lot of people can be cut throat. Thank you for that.I hope that with what I learn I can build a channel as strong as yours.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I am not a model, and if any of my information is wrong, please correct me.

That said, Ember, MFC is the site that New Model status seems so important. If you want to get verified here, perhaps you could open an account on Chaturbate or one of the lesser sites first, get verified and don't make the move to MFC until you had pondered over the MO section here.

I want to start on chaturbate. I opened an account.

I don't know yet the ends and outs of making my account a model account. Like how to get verified- I know have to have my real name and exact birth date verified but I see models bios have ages up to 99 to avoid the whole I'm older than 21 thing. I need to go through the rest of their site and their procedures but I've been spending all my time here, on wiki, or watching cams. in fact I should be sleeping now but you guys have been so helpful I keep going.

I am watching cams and I think I've learned a lot but I am worried about the difficulties of setting up all the bots and things, also how everything pops up on the screen, like tons of PMs?... I kind of wish I could see another model's screen to see what it's like. Also I've seen models cam on 2 sites at once and that's very intriguing to me. I want to get things settled on chaturbate and then add MFC if that is workable, or switch if needed since so many threads talk about getting weirdly banned.

I am not a model, and if any of my information is wrong, please correct me.

That said, Ember, MFC is the site that New Model status seems so important. If you want to get verified here, perhaps you could open an account on Chaturbate or one of the lesser sites first, get verified and don't make the move to MFC until you had pondered over the MO section here.

:) thanks! I planned to start on chaturbate ^. Maybe it's less important because it's a smaller site but there is definitely a new model period there as well.

Reactions: swagger
:) thanks! I planned to start on chaturbate ^. Maybe it's less important because it's a smaller site but there is definitely a new model period there as well.

I wouldn't worry about the new model status there very much. IMO it's not that helpful on Chaturbate.

It's a good site to practice on if you like token sites but I wouldn't recommend staying there after you get used to camming. They ban for no reason randomly and there goes all your money and hard work down the drain!

I read the verification post, I was just hoping there was a different way to prove that I'm serious about this job. I prefer to be prepared instead of scrambling after the fact. Also I don't understand the needing to be active first. From what I've read in public forums a model is only 'new' for 7 days and that's when you build the bulk of your audience.

I am going to run this like a small business. The best way I know how to do that is to learn from others first. No reason to blunder through things if I don't have to. I don't want to sound pushy, I just want to ask properly to make sure I'm doing everything I can to set myself up for success.

But thank you so much for responding. I really admire what you've built: I watched you cam yesterday and you were fun and seemed effortless (also The Used is my favorite band, I didn't think they would fit in the sexy environment and you proved me wrong :) ). The career, the community, and the joint projects with other models (such as cam girl wiki) is wonderful. You've built something so helpful in a life where you admit a lot of people can be cut throat. Thank you for that.I hope that with what I learn I can build a channel as strong as yours.

Model's Only isn't just for those who are serious about camming, and that's why there are no shortcuts to gain access. Due to privacy and safety reasons, one must be an actual verified model in order to access that information. It isn't about whether or not you are serious or not, but it is to protect all of the models who visit that area. Otherwise, we would have a LOT of would-be cam-models (or intense fans) who SAY they want to cam, get access to sensitive information, and then never actually cam. This is a protective measure that Amber has implemented which helps to keep private information private, while providing information to all of those who need it, and still keep everyone as safe as possible. Believe me, it isn't an arbitrary rule. Being an active member of the forum, as well as proving that one is an active model, is another layer of protection for the rest of us, and while I understand the desire to start yourself off on the right foot, I hope you will understand and respect the need to protect every model's privacy as much as possible!

Believe me, in the public forums, you have all of the information you need to get off to a good start. There is a lot of information in the public forum, such as how to start your Chaturbate account. All it takes is a little bit of searching around! You can also ask questions in public. So even without access to Models Only just yet, as long as you research the wealth of information already available, you shouldn't blunder about! That's one of the great things about this forum - there is a lot of information available for the public - all it takes is some research and you'll be off to a great start. And once you get a bit of experience under your belt and become verified, Model's Only will be waiting! But NOT having access to Model's Only straight away isn't going to make or break your career, promise!

Good luck!

Model's Only isn't just for those who are serious about camming, and that's why there are no shortcuts to gain access. Due to privacy and safety reasons, one must be an actual verified model in order to access that information. It isn't about whether or not you are serious or not, but it is to protect all of the models who visit that area. Otherwise, we would have a LOT of would-be cam-models (or intense fans) who SAY they want to cam, get access to sensitive information, and then never actually cam. This is a protective measure that Amber has implemented which helps to keep private information private, while providing information to all of those who need it, and still keep everyone as safe as possible. Believe me, it isn't an arbitrary rule. Being an active member of the forum, as well as proving that one is an active model, is another layer of protection for the rest of us, and while I understand the desire to start yourself off on the right foot, I hope you will understand and respect the need to protect every model's privacy as much as possible!

Believe me, in the public forums, you have all of the information you need to get off to a good start. There is a lot of information in the public forum, such as how to start your Chaturbate account. All it takes is a little bit of searching around! You can also ask questions in public. So even without access to Models Only just yet, as long as you research the wealth of information already available, you shouldn't blunder about! That's one of the great things about this forum - there is a lot of information available for the public - all it takes is some research and you'll be off to a great start. And once you get a bit of experience under your belt and become verified, Model's Only will be waiting! But NOT having access to Model's Only straight away isn't going to make or break your career, promise!

Good luck!

Thank you thank you! I guess I've started to run out of topics to search. I will try harder; and I will start with the chaturbate account search. I didn't see it when I searched 'chaturbate' by itself - but I did get stuck in a thread surveying what people do on 'chaturbate' that topic is probably just a little older.

I'm sorry if it sounded like I thought the rules were arbitrary, I don't. I just didn't understand that one small part about having to already be active on cams. I also totally get you guys wouldn't want obsessed fans, or girls who never pull the trigger clogging up your threads. Of course age would have to be verified and having an account on a cam site. I just thought you guys might be able to think of some other way to verify I am a safe and determined person. Also I did not know you guys shared such private information and personal info, it makes total sense that you would want every security possible to protect those things. Thank you for the explanation.

Thank you for the help. :)

Can I offer a little advice? Don't over think it TOO much. I mean, make sure you have the best cam quality you can accomplish at this time, reD up on the general social norms and scammers, but don't over analyze everything. Camming is SO subjective and you really need to find yourself. A very basic general info leg is all you really need to stand on. Too much information can be bad

Can I offer a little advice? Don't over think it TOO much. I mean, make sure you have the best cam quality you can accomplish at this time, reD up on the general social norms and scammers, but don't over analyze everything. Camming is SO subjective and you really need to find yourself. A very basic general info leg is all you really need to stand on. Too much information can be bad

Thank you. I won't be following a kind of script or something when I cam.The info-- some of it will really help me, most of it will just calm me down. Not exaggerating when I say I have OCD - it took me 2 months to pick out a freezer for my home. So being honest about who I am is doing the research. It will make me a lot less anxious when I start - we all know confidence is the sexiest trait someone can have, amassing information makes me feel confident.

Again, thank you, I know, objectively you're right.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.