AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dear santa and @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2021
hy there
i am an old model on chaturbate for a few years .few days ago my acount was banned without any warnings or explications,i don t know what happened .my documents are uploaded from more than 1 year and i can do verification of id again if is needed .in ticket 18811659 support say
''As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.''
please help me what to do to recover my acount back :((
merry christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.