AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Decrease in viewers/tippers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2017
Okay so I know a lot of people on here are saying that summer is slower, but I feel like it's been especially slower for me the past couple months even though I've stuck to a more consistent schedule lately, been using my snapchat and twitter more often, and have been making a couple videos and photosets on mfc share. But people in general aren't tipping as often and if I lose one consistent tipper it really hurts my room a lot. I rarely get more than two premiums who are tipping. Anyway, my point is that my camscore keeps going down and therefore it's harder for people to find me. I'm considering deleting my account and immediately making a new one so I can use the new model status (plus my current viewers) to boost myself up a bit more now that I know what I'm doing more. Has anyone done this? Is it allowed? Or does anyone have any better suggestions?

yes, summer is slow indeed, always have been, unless u dont have a steady base of regulars it really hurts very bad. As for camscore not sure what to say... tbh ive been making pretty same amount of tokens with higher and lower to very low camscore. its useless to have a big camscore if u look boring. As for deleting accoutn and make new one, ive did that several times and yes it is allowed( not allowed to have more than one account open at once) (hope rules didnt change last time i did it probably at start of this year). I cant say it was a great boost, but also mfc is not my main site so dont take me as an example.

Reactions: PinkCat
Have you tried broadcasting at different times to see which best suits you for tippers ?

Can you advertise a special show for a few days to see if you can build some excitement? You may already do this but for example my viewers LOVE shower shows...so when I plan one I advertise during my stream for a few days AND on twitter and then you have a day where more of your viewers may have set aside that specific time to be with you? Or you could try to change the show type you do and promote it to generate interest

Have you tried broadcasting at different times to see which best suits you for tippers ?
unfortunately i do have another job so so the schedule i'm currently doing is the only one that works for me. but i cam saturday, sunday, and monday pacific time in the late afternoon to night so i feel like that's a pretty accessible time (at least i hope haha)

Reactions: roydz
Can you advertise a special show for a few days to see if you can build some excitement? You may already do this but for example my viewers LOVE shower shows...so when I plan one I advertise during my stream for a few days AND on twitter and then you have a day where more of your viewers may have set aside that specific time to be with you? Or you could try to change the show type you do and promote it to generate interest
yeah, that's a good idea. i definitely need more variety for shows i just really have to work up motivation to get on cam in the first place so it's hard for me to think of new ideas and get the motivation for them haha

• Hugs
Reactions: CurvyJ
Status
Not open for further replies.