AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Delete all traces of chatubate on web

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2018
Please...how can i delete all the urls linked to my model name...will they dissapear if i delete my chatubate profile...i am happily married now and want it all gone...please advise me thank you

Hi! I am sorry to say this, but there will always be a trace/evidence/proof of your camming on the internet. Probably let your partner know that you are no longer doing it and don't have an interest in camming anymore, but there is no way to 100% scrub proof of your existence off of everything forever.

If a model is done with caming is there any advantage to keeping their CB account? Like DCMA?

If a model is done with caming is there any advantage to keeping their CB account? Like DCMA?

If they signed up for the affiliate program (and why wouldn't you?), they can often continue earning money even when they're not camming, as there are links that give you a percent of what someone signed up under you spends.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Fatquack
So when you record on chatubate....how did all the website links show on my name...do they auto create them...would i have to contact each one...did chatubate create them???? Sorry im just trying to figure this out..thanks any help would be great

Without getting too technical some links are auto-created and some are created manually by humans. For example if someone has recorded a session with you then I suspect (but I'm not sure) that the recording will still be available to them on Chaturbate even if you delete your account. If that person downloaded the recording and uploaded it to their own web site then it will still be there regardless of what you do on Chaturbate; and if Google's search bot finds it then so will everyone else. You would have to find every web site that has a copy and unfortunately there is no way to find that out. Even Google has given up trying to do that.

If they signed up for the affiliate program (and why wouldn't you?)
I recently had a model tell me she couldn't sign up for the affiliate program, or set up a "Fan Club". Is there any reason Chaturbate would prevent this (initialization period, studio model etc.)?

I recently had a model tell me she couldn't sign up for the affiliate program, or set up a "Fan Club". Is there any reason Chaturbate would prevent this (initialization period, studio model etc.)?

Studio models aren't able to be affiliates. I have two accounts, one under BoleynModels and one not, and I'll use the independent account for the affiliate feature, and change the direct-to-room link to direct to my studio account.

Status
Not open for further replies.