AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

deleted account with 17k $ without any explanation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2018
Chaturbate Username
tsmistress23
My account has been deleted without warning have no idea what to do now, I have been model on chaturabte for past 6 years every single day never broke any rules, my last show was yesterday and everything was perfect and when I tried ho to broadcast again also yesterday I could not log in, and then I discover that my page is deleted.....

Now Im really worried becaue I had more then 200 000tokens in my account plus 4500 $ waiting to be paid , I didnt get any mail nor nothiong, I tried to conctact support but still nobody have answered me..Im having complete nervous breakdown...

I dont have a clue what is going on ? Is it possible that my account has been hacked ?

This month I started using diva traffic which advertisd here on this forum and that is only different thing I did this month, are they scam is it possible that they have hacked my account ? Is it possible that becasue of them chaturbate deleted my account, on thir site it says that chturbate is supported....This is so wrong I have 17K in tokens on account and now nobody is answering me anywehre...this is worse then choice fiasco for me...For more then 6 years I broadcasted there everyday few timer per day and now this

Anyone have expirence with this ?!

Can anyone help me Im really desperate....

After choice fiasco I decided to trust chaturbate more then payment provider and I was transfering little by little to my payment provider and now this...and now im in complete dark and on sedatives no answer from anyone...

Upvote 0
I still can not belive it...chaturbate is my home for 7 years...everyday I worked there 2/3 times per day for all that time I dont think I ever got single warning for anything...I still hope this is some mistake but why is support silent they usally answer in 10-15minutes and girls its 17 K $ maybe for them thats nothing but for me thats almost all my savings you cant just ignore your loyal model like that, I have 84 000 fans my positive ratings is 99% with 340 up vote and maybe 4 down vote ...I just dont understand if I did something wrong and I really cant imagine what wrong did I do, because I do every day same thing for 7 years, I didnt change my show all that time, so only thing that I can think of that might had something to do with this is that diva traffic that I purchsed this month because I saw them advertising here and some models recomened them and I was using them only 15 days, and on their site it said that chautrbate was supported, but then if its that then they should have told me from the day first that its not allowed or gave me some warning I would never ever put my model status on chaturbate in jeopardy because of some stupid diva traffic that isnt really working to be honoest....so I really hope I can get my account back so I can keep working....I would be so thankful, my nervous system would be so thankful if I could get some asnwer from anyone....

Upvote 0
or is my account hacked someone transfered all my tokens changed my email and delted my profile...anyway I belive after all this years that I dont deseeve to be left in the dark..

Upvote 0
the usally respond in 10/15minutes or that was in the past when I had some tehnical issues....I just checked I never seen that anyone was deleted because od that diva traffic and on their site chaturabte is listed as supported, and Im not usre now have they maybe hacked my profile.... chaturbate is everything to me, my home since I started camming and Im really having hard time at the moment :(

Upvote 0
Sorry if you already posted it but what’s your Chaturbate username? @punker barbie is the only Chaturbate support person who comes here (it’s not an official support forum), but if she sees this, she’ll ask for your username.

Upvote 0
I also wrote to her email directly since you know losing your profile with 17k $ makes you lose your mind and really I did expirence chaturabte as my home after all those years so I felt free to email her diretly but still no answer :(

Upvote 0
yeah you can delte this thread although I still dont know reason for this :)
It was most likely some internal glitch at Chaturbate. Usually when an account is banned and you try to access it you are taken to a "This account has been banned" page, but your account was just gone like it never existed. That sounds like a glitch/bug to me.

I am glad it all worked out for you, but hopefully you are in the process of cashing out all those tokens!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.