AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Deleting comments.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2021
If I put a message on Chaturbate by mistake like it should have gone in a pm but put on open chat by mistake. Can you delete it ?. I seem to be able to delete everyones comment accept my own.

Many apps and bots have similar commands, just flooding the chat by a lot of notices. For many bots, it's enough to display the tip menu, and all human messages are gone.

When people enter the chat, they see the last 10 lines except notices. Thus the flood bots won't hide a message from people who arrive after flooding.

In order to get the line out of everybody's view, best is to do two things:

1. Have a bot flood the channel - most of them do that all the time anyway, destroying most of the human communication.

2. Have 10 lines appear in the chat which are not produces by apps or bots. For example, writing 10 ordinary chat lines will do the job. Or having somebody tip 10 times.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.