AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

deleting my snapchat from bio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2020
how do i delete this from my bio?? please help im lost lmao

Attachments

• C5153E6C-EEA1-4D2B-AED7-B1A6D752F537.jpeg
    C5153E6C-EEA1-4D2B-AED7-B1A6D752F537.jpeg
    354.9 KB · Views: 10
Sadly, as stated above you can only hide it from view.
I understand why, it's in case you have active subscriptions, so then if you delete it, you don't see the history/date etc and then it can cause problems for you and the tipper.
However, they could maybe add a way that detects if you still have active subscribers for ones that do expire (3 months, 6 months, etc). I can understand ONLY being able to hide the "lifetime" one and not being able to delete that.

Hopefully, they can update the code and add this option to detect whether you do or do not have people still active on the list/s

Upvote 0
I don't have any subscriber and I can't delete it, so I don't think it's about subscriptions.

If you re-read what I said, I didn't say it was due to that, I was just saying that it would be nice if they could make it like that. It was an easier/lazier way for them to code it this way for all.

Edit:
Reading back this message, it sounded a bit mean or sarcastic or something but that wasn't my intention.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.